×43

----------------------

"if hurt comes , so
Will the happiness,
Be patient"
-----------------------

"I am so tired , I sometimes wish that I had the day shift" nari groaned slightly while massaging her neck.

She threw her head back slightly  and stared at the the dark night sky.

"Can't you take the day shift?" Donghyuck asked.
"It's complicated"

They were currently sitting on the rooftop , nari had her usual white coat on whereas donghyuck wore black  leather jacket with a pair of black ripped jeans.

"Have you ever fallen in love?" Nari asked randomly, still gazing at the stars.

"Maybe, what about you?" He replied and leant back a little ,his palms supporting his weight.

"I-i was afraid to fall in love to be honest" nari sighed heavily and her eyes trailed back to donghyuck.

"Why?"
"I don't know , the thought just scared me. Trusting someone ,loving someone , caring about someone , till the point that you are ready to give up everything . It's scary" she shuddered slightly as a small chuckle left from donghyuck's lips.

"For me , love is the purest thing ever.
Finding someone who changes your whole life and makes it look more heavenly and appealing. Finding someone who helps you , who loves you at your darkest of times. Someone who connects to you ,makes you smile ,who understands you , cares for you ,trust  you and lastly loves you. Isn't it beautiful?" He smiled admiringly.

Poor nari , this whole thing gave her a massive heartattack. He looked more charming than usual , the words sounded more alluring because of his honey like voice. She wanted to confess , badly and desperately.

"Why'd you ask though?" He raised a brow questioningly.

"Just curious I guess" nari let out a nervous chuckle.

They both fell in a comfortable silence , nari was gazing at the sky as usual but donghyuck? His eyes wouldn't leave her , he admired her features.

"In the sky full of stars , he was gazing at her"

And just in time to ruin the moment ,donghyuck's phone rang ,knocking him out from his trance.  He cursed under breath silently as the Phone displayed a contact number.

Jeno.

Donghyuck picked up the phone nonchalantly and placed it beside his right ear.
"Jeno?"
"Donghyuck!!" Jeno panted hastily.
"What is it?"
"Attack! Attack!"
"What are you talking about?" Donghyuck's eyes furrowed as he stood up.
"Attack. North Korea attacked on our north eastern provinces! Chief needs us there. Military aircraft will take us , airport. Now!" Jeno yelled before cutting the phone off.

"Donghyu-"
"Nari , I got to go" he mumbled out seriously.
"But what happened-"
"North korea attacked on us! I need to go"
"Is it a war?" Nari's eyes widened in shock as she stood up slowly.
"Yes"
"I-i, y-ou will come back, right?" She gulped down the large lump forming in her throat with , trying her best not to get emotional.

He didn't reply though, donghyuck gave her a sad smile before walking towards the exit.

"Bye nari"

Nari couldn't think straight ,it was like , her whole world was spinning. She was watching him leave , she was helpless ,he was going on a war ,there were always the possibilities of him not coming back. the oxygen almost knocked out from her lungs,  anxiety and the desperateness started to rise slowly.  She couldn't miss this chance.  Tears started to form in her own eyes as she took a deep breath before yelling out.

"B-but I love you!"

------------------------
Honestly nari ,same :))
Okay but
WARRRRR

You guys didn't see that coming :))