×53

after a long time , the couple sat on there favourite spot , the spot where they actually conversed nicely , the spot where they saw themselves falling for each other , the spot where they felt comfortable , the spot where their love story and friendship actually began.

"feels nice being on this cliff again" nari smiled while placing her small hand over his large one's.

"i missed this so much"

"wait! you didnt actually tell me , where have you been?"

"north-"

"really? what the fuck , how did you get out from that dungeon? did they torture you? why did you-"

"calm down love"

"right" nari sighed in exasperation.

"lets keep those questions for next time"

"right-"

"you changed alot" donghyuck smiled at her lovingly.

"oh y-ea right. when you didnt come back , i was practically in depression. couldnt think straight. my emotions and feelings were messed up. i tried to make myself feel better and in that process , i changed alot. i joined military medics after all and yea , i got a little bitchy. jaemin helped me alot though , renjun too. if it wasnt for them , i would've been a worse condition."

"i am so sorry that you had to go through that , i really am." he sighed sadly while cupping her face in guiltiness.

"oh its okay hyu-"

"i know what you went through nari , but trust me , i was no better. thinking about you made me so weak , thinking that you would actually give up on me- , that thought scared me. but you didnt...."

"no hyuck , The emotion that can break your heart is sometimes the very one that heals it. this little part of you still knew that i will always wait for you. first love never dies."

"you make me a better person nari , thank you so much for that."

"you make me a better person hyuck , thank you so much for that"

the coupled smiled at each other while gazing at the night sky.

"i love you seo nari"

donghyuck chuckled out and pressed his lips on her forehead. lips lingering there for a second longer.

"i love you lee donghyuck"

you know how the moon only glows because its reflecting the sun? nari finally found her sun. the one who makes her shine so brightly.

end.

okay , i am actually emotional now

FINALLY , this book has ended. kinda felt an attachment with it cause i am a selenophile myself :))

anyways , thank you so so so much everyone for you love and support on this book! i really appreciate it. never though thatt this book would be an actual blowup , but....

i love you guys , take care :'))