×36

"I will always wait for you,  where the falling stars live"

----------------

After one month

"he is out of danger now" Nari smiled reassuringly at the old aged woman who was crying relentlessly. Of course, her son almost died because of a car accident.

"oh my God! Thank you so much doctor! Y-you guys are really Gods!  Thank you!" the lady choked out while bowing.

"it's my duty!" she smiled as the lady rushed inside the room to meet her son.

Standing alone in the corridor she sighed heavily as the feeling of loneliness crept up her body. Renjun was on vacation with haeun ,leaving nari alone. She didn't have much friends here either, not someone she could actually be really comfortable with. So, she decided to take a rest at her favourite place. The roof top.

"right, my favourite bench your favourite loner is here!" she smiled widely while sitting on an old rusty metallic bench. No dbout it was uncomfy but nari got used to it.

Pulling her phone out from the pocket she played her song list. While humming to it slightly she smiled brightly at the night sky.

Beautiful, breath taking, pleasing, mesmerizing, divined.
The sky looked very radiant  ,the stars shining brightly forming various constellations, the moon was in a perfect crescent shape making it look more allure than usual.
The sight making her remember a conversation with someone.

"you love the night sky and your fondness for moon is something I can relate to, there is nothing to feel weird about it. You just enjoy the pleasant and captivating element of nature whereas some people don't. Call yourself a selenophile" he smiled as the  moonlight shone brightly on his face, enhancing his features and making him look more attractive.

"s-selenophile?"
"yes, a person who loves moon. I am a heliophile, I love sun"
"what's so special about sun?"
"what's so special about moon?"

Nari took a deep breathe before speaking out:
"moon, the night sky, the stars, i-it helps me to clam down. Whenever I am sad or depressed , I just sit at the roof and stare at the sky until it calms me down. The dim moonlight consoles me ,i-it feels like that the light engulfs me in a warm reassuring hug and it really helps in my easement! It's really gratifying."

"I understand. Totally felt that" he smiled cheerily.

For once, Nari felt really comfortable with someone. Sure, she had renjun, who understood her too. But not the way he did. It was like, they were each others confidante. She felt relieved, talking it out with someone actually helped her.

"thank you donghyuck"

"your welcome luna"

"Luna? "

"moon in italian"

"sounds, beautiful. "

"just like you"

Such a cutie, I can't -😔😭

😔😭

Anyways, I am stuck on sonder. Idk what to do XD LMAO.
I kinda like my writting in this chapter.