×48

nari wore a simple baby pink cardigan with a black jeans and matching vans. She  immediately headed towards the seoul cafe where she was supposed to meet jaemin.

She nervously fiddled with her cardigan while waiting for the boy to appear.

"Hey nari"

Her ears perked up and she looked at him with her huge curious eyes.

"Oh-hi jaemin! Sit!"

The pair conversed a little about the situation before nari decided to get this questionout if her chest.

"Now please tell me that he is-"
"That's what I came to tell you, I don't know nari. Both of them disappeared out of nowhere."
"What do you mean they disappeared?!"
"Like , one month has passed by a-and they didn't come"
"Jaemin please! Don't be like this! T-they can't be dead! T-they can't be!" Nari sighed heavily and fell back on her chair.

"The chief is deciding to announce them dead though"
"What? Why?"
"Military rules nari , they didn't come back so."
"B-but they don't have their bodies or anything!"
"Yes but-"
"No" Nari was reluctant about it , of course.

"There might be a possibility though" jaemin said while sipping on his americano.
"What?"
"They might be in North korea"
"What? No , obviously-"

"Okay listen to me , I thought about it alot. The war , where was it? North Korean land , they Aldready surpassed the border! Next , as I heard from the rest of the soldiers, jeno and donghyuck were at the last which gives us another reason why they are in North korea , third , I don't know if they are dead or not but if they are in North korea , they might get caught and you know what happens there. If they were in someplace nearby , they would've noticed their locations. "

"So you are telling me that they are in North fucking Korea?"

"Exactly"

--------------

OKAY , SO FIRST OF ALL

OKAY , SO FIRST OF ALL. I REALLY APOLOGIZE FOR NOT WRITING THIS BOOK FOR DAYS , WHEN I DO I WRITE REALLY SHORT CHAPTERS-
it really upsets me how I am getting out of ideas for the ending . I will try and update more with long chapters (。ŏ﹏ŏ)