×32

"sit" he whispered, his hoarse and deep voice sending chills down Nari's spine .

"give us yeonwoo"donghyuck replied nonchalantly, his voice and his face all cold and serious , it wasn't the usual sunny and bright donghyuck.

"what about a no" the 'boss' chuckled.
"look 'boss' or whatever your name is-"
"well, call me mark"
"right, mark. Give us yeonwoo. You have nothing to do with her"
"actually, I have"
"what is it?"
"you see, that village owns us a lot, In return we asked for her"
"why her?" Nari yelled, tears brimming in her eyes as mark chucked at her sensetiveness.

" we will make her join our gang"
"you got to be kidding me" donghyuck scoffed sarcastically.
"nope, so she will stay cause she needs training."
"that's literally child labour" Nari replied.
"maybe, maybe not" mark smirked while walking towards another door connected with his office.

"and about you helping the people of our village" mark scoffed before replying "they don't deserve it, they are little piece of shits"

"well, I am a doctor and I can clearly see who is a piece of shit here. It was my duty to help them" Nari replied sassily while folding her arms in front of her chest.

"you really be checking my patience. Such pretty face, I don't wanna ruin it" mark smirked, leaning closer to her and tracing nari's jaw with his hands.

But almost immediately donghyuck clutched mark's wrist, pushing him aside.

"don't touch her"

"ooh, I see. You guys are dating" mark chuckled slightly before adding
"I would like you to see something"

The door opened with a click as he turned the door knob revealing yeonwoo. She immediately stood up and her eyes glistened at donghyuck and Nari.

"yeonwoo... "

"well yeonwoo see! Someone came to meet you" mark smiled.
"don't you wanna say hi?" he added.

"n-no... " yeonwoo shuddered, clutching her small body she sighed as a tear fell down her cheek.

"aww darling, why are you crying?" mark asked and crouched down, stroking her hair softly he mumbled.
"don't worry. I will make you strong"

"Nari, nari" donghyuck whispered making the girl look at him in surprise.
"on the count of three, window" he said. Nari inhaled sharply as she remembered the plan and nodded at donghyuck.

"1, 2, 3...."
With a loud thud mark fell on the ground, groaning. Taking the signal Nari immediately darted off to yeonwoo, untying her hands she grabbed her wrists and ran towards the window which was not too high from the ground.

"yeonwoo, jump" she exclaimed but the little girl shook her head making Nari groan.

"boss what's happening -" chenle's eyes widened at the scene his eyes locked with Nari's.

Nari gulped in fear before grabbing yeonwoo's wrist again and jumping down, making the little girl jump along with her involuntarily.

"COME BACK!" she heard chenle scream, but of course they are not going back.

Nari ran to the place where she was supposed to meet jeno but she cut off by none other than jisung.
"where do you think, you are going?"
"j-jisung-"
"do you think that we are this dumb? we actually saw this coming" he chuckled deeply while motioning his hand up in the air. Soon the place was filled by men with guns and bombs. Nari gulped nervously while pulling her gun out.

"you are not gonna survive this Nari"

LOOK AT HIM 😔 HE IS SO ADORABLE. HE IS A BABBBBYY.

okay, so I am confused about something. Like what should I do with Donghyuck? Let him stay there (gang place) or he should escape from there?