×40

"I have passed many eyes but I only got lost into yours"
------------

Nari shuffled in her sleep unconsciously as the bell rang frenzily . she let out a long exaggerated groan and stood up lazily,  walking towards her front door she checked the time.

3pm.

"who's at this hour?"
the irony here was kinda hilarious.

She opened the door slightly.
"yes?" she mumbled out in sleep, her eyes still closed partially in sleepiness.

"you're cute"

Nari's eyes widened at his voice as she stared at him in shock.
"w-what are you doing here?!"
"I came to see you"
"but I was sleep-"
"I can see that"

He walked inside the house nonchalantly and plopped down on the dull white couch.
"your house is pretty"

"just like me" she did a hairflip proudly making donghyuck scoff.

"suggest me some movie, it's been a while" he asked before grabbing the remote and switching on the TV.
"wait-,it's been a while, how many month-"
"approximately 15 months"
"really?" nari's eyes widened in awe as she sat next to him on the couch.
"yea, I barely had time to meet my family"
"well, done then."
"what?"
"we are going to watch a movie tomorrow"
"where-"
"theatre dumbo!" Nari flicked donghyuck's forehead playfully before standing up to bring some snacks.

"what should we do now? I am bored" he pouted.
"erm I don't know"

Donghyuck roamed around her house with an 'I am bored' experession. plastered over his face until, his eyes landed on nari's makeup counter. His eyes glimmered as he turned around quickly with a cheeky smile.

"can I do your makeup?" he asked while leaning closer to nari.
"what? No!" she turned around and shook her head firmly.
"but why?!" donghyuck whined as he grabbed her arm in hurdle.
"because you will ruin-"
"I won't! I am good at it!"
"and how do i-"
"I used to do my sister's makeup sometimes. Trust me!"
"but-"
"please please please"
"fine" she groaned while sitting down on the empty chair.

"I'll kill you if you ruin my face and my makeup kit too"
"don't worry love" he laughed melodiously while going through nari's stuff.

"you make it sound so normal" Nari mumbled  as the butterflies in her stomach tickled her skin softly.

"did you say something?"
"o-oh no!"
"okay, so I am gonna start now" he announced and picked up a palette in his hand.

Few minutes have passed and donghyuck was currently 'contouring' her face , or God knows what.

"well, uh, this shade doesn't match your skin at all!" he stuttered nervously.
"what-"
"i-" he puffed his cheeks in helplessness,  trying his best to control his laughter.
"what did you do donghyuck" nari glared at him.
"I did nothing!"
"donghy-"

Now, the boy was practically rolling on the floor, he snickered loudly while clutching his stomach in pain.
"i-i s-sorry nari" he laughed again.

At this point Nari stood up and walked towards the mirror, a long and loud gasp left her lips as she looked at herself in the mirror. she looked horrible, it was like, someone burnt her skin or something.

"Lee donghyuck, I fucking knew it that it wasn't a good idea to allow you!" she roared out and walked towards the boy threateningly.

"let me finish the makeup tho-"
"oh hell no ,hey! Come back!"

Nari ran towards the dining room to see him hiding behind a couch.

"donghyuck, that won't work!"
"I know" he laughed before standing up and grabbing a pillow from the couch as a shield.

"you can't touch me" he added and took a step back.
"sure I can" nari laughed and ran behind him.

Nari chased donghyuck for God knows how long and now she was pissed.
"you better get your ass here, I hate you" she groaned in frustration.
"you dont"
"yes I do"
" no no no"
"yes yes yes-"
"well if that's the case" donghyuck smirked evily before tackling her down.

"w-wha-donghyuck!" she yelled and elbowed his ribs furiously.
"that hurts, love"
"that's great then"

Donghyuck had his arms wrapped around her waist and nari was backfacing him , they both layed on the cold hard wooden floor thoughtlessly . He smiled before leaning towards her and placing his head on her shoulder, donghyuck inhaled sharply as her  fragrance infiltrated in his nosetrills.

"you smell so nice"

Meanwhile nari was having a minor heartattack, well to be very honest, it wasn't minor. She was afraid that he could listen to her heart thumping so loudly.

Who dat who dat Who dat boii ✊😔

I kinda grew a dislike towards metanoia :((
I will unpublish it soon.