×24

"honestly Nari, I was just joking!"
"whatever" Nari rolled her eyes at donghyuck before staring outside the window.
They both were currently on their way to the port to get some supplies.
"when are you guys leaving?"
"4 days"
"oh that's-um quick" donghyuck mumbled, disappointment lacing in his voice clearly.
"felt like an eternity" Nari rolled her eyes , trying to avoid the fact that she would actually miss this place. He looked at her, trying to detect if she was lying or not.
"actually -"
"donghyuck!" Nari yelled with wide eyes as he immediately snapped his head towards the road, a teenaged girl was crossing the road, donghyuck gasped lightly before pressing the break with full force, the car screeched loudly as it came to hault eventually. Nari's eyes were shut from the sudden impact as her heart pounded heavily.
"Nari , are you okay?" she nodded at donghyuck before looking at the girl, she was nowhere to be seen.
"perhaps-" Nari's eyes widened at the thought. She immediately opened the door before jogging towards the girl who played on ground.
"oh no, no no no no no" donghyuck kneeled down next to her.
"Nari, is she-"
"no, she is thankfully not hit by our car"
"why has she fainted? She looks very pale too"
"it seems like, she hasn't eaten for a while now" Nari mumbled while examining her body.
"donghyuck we need to take care of her"
"okay"
the girl was volunteered by Nari and donghyuck to the camp.

-------------------
"she has high fever" Nari sighed.
"I think it's because of -"
"malnutrition"
"she has been sleeping for 10 hours straight"
"how lucky , I have insomnia"
"really?" donghyuck asked with wide eyes.
"of course not"

A small groan escaped the girl's lips ,diverting Nari's and donghyuck's attention to her. She sat on the bed and rubbed her eyes.
"oh hi-" before Nari could speak further the girl let out a loud shriek. Covering her body with blanket, her face covered with fear.
"who are you?" she screamed pulling out the glucose drip from her hand, she stood up.
"hey! Sit down!" Nari stated and pushed her down.
"listen-"
while covering her mouth with one hand and stomach with other, the girl stood up and ran towards the toilet.
She bent down, her hands resting on her knees , she started throwing up. Nari who noticed her condition immediately grabbed a hold of her hair and patted her back resuringly.

After she was done, she fell on the floor wiping her mouth and crying.

"hey, you will be fine" donghyuck kneeled down and patted her shoulders.
"y-you guys are not gonna kill me?"
"why would we kill you? I am a doctor and he is a soldier" Nari smiled at the girl.
"i-i am yeonwoo"
"such a pretty name, I am donghyuck by the way" he smiled while tugging the yeonwoo's hair strand behind her ears.
"and this is nari"

"oh" yeonwoo stood up shakily.
"you are weak yeonwoo, let us help you"

-------------

(Lee donghyuck why are you making me feel this way?!)

Guys!metanoia has almost 17k reads and I am literally shaking. Thank you so much 😭

Also, who that girl? Yeonwoo? Ehem ehem, i-i don't know anything about her XD.

About my next book, almost everyone voted for renjun :)
So...