×18

"I am gonna kill you, look straight!" Nari yelled while smacking donghyuck's shoulder.
Let's say, they were going to the nearby city again to make important phonecalls , ofcourse, but donghyuck kept staring at her like anything, which of course made her uncorfortable.
"you are cute"
"you are ugly"
"what? Don't you see, girls swoon over me-"
"I don't give a Fuck"
"okay miss"
----------------------------
"you surely eat a lot, don't you? " donghyuck laughed at the girl who was slurping down her ramen.
"I guess"
"so, tell me something about yourself"
"I don't want to"
"what? I thought we were friends!"
"I never said so" Nari winked before chugging down her apple juice.
"that was kinda rude"
"aww sweetie, I am very rude-"
"I am gonna leave you alone like last time"
Nari's eyes widened in shock and she turned to look at donghyuck smirking.
"what? -"
"joking, chill"
"you don't have any idea, do you? I was so creeped out! I wanted to die basically."
Donghyuck laughed melodiously before leaning and wiping a bit of food away from Nari's mouth.
"u-um thank you " she laughed nervously and mentally cursed herself for stuttering.
"your welcome, love"
-----------------
Donghyuck watched fondly as the girl fell asleep in deep slumber. Laughing breathely he picked her up and carried her towards The camp. All the doctors and soldiers who were having a chit chat looked at the couple with shocked written all over their faces and raised eyebrows. Seeing their expression , donghyuck rolled his eyes
"she just fell asleep, I am gonna put her in the bed"
He walked slowly , careful to not let her fall. invoulantiarly Nari's arms wrapped around his neck as he carried her further. Her breath hitting his neck, giving him shivers and for the first time, he felt this weird feeling rising inside him, very weird. What was the feeling?
------------
OKAY, so metanoia has 10.5k reads and I wanna cry. THIS BOOK IS ABOUT TO REACH 1K. I CANT -
I am seriously out of ideas though. Should I start their bonding and shit now? Its not too early, or is it?
Thank you everyone though!