×52

Jeno entered the militarized camp and greeted the familiar soldiers he used to train , who obviously had a shocked look on their faces.

Jeno's first destination was the medical camp. He strided towards the camp profoundly until he noticed a familiar head scolding some soldiers.

"Yah you! You are gonna get an infection! I told you not to play in mud with that wound!"

"Sorry Dr na , I will acknowledge that"

"Go inside the camp , I am coming in a minute"

The  soldier  bowed before running towards the camp. Jaemin , who was back facing jeno took the initiative to turn around and face the guy unknowningly. 

"Jaemin"

The boy's ears perked up in surprise and he looked at jeno in utter revelation.

"Jeno"

Jaemin scoffed before mumbling softly

"What are you doing here , I am gonna regret Doing this because it takes me alot of time to tie my shoelaces but....."

Jaemin pulled out his shoe and threw it towards jeno without any warning , the boy ducked in surprise.

"What are you-"

He was greeted with other pair of shoes.

"Lee jeno! How dare you! You piece of bullshit!"

Jaemin yelled and head locked him in annoyance.

"Thank god I learnt in from renjun , you are not getting away with this!"

"Jaemin! You are choking me! U-uh why are you crying though-"

"You are asking me why the fuck am I crying? When you appear after god knows how many years! Jeno! Oh-wait , where's donghyuck" jaemin sniffled and wiped away his tears with his palms.

"Here I am!" Donghyuck chimmed and waved his right hand in reply  as his other hand held nari's.

"You got to be kidding me-
Jeno , help me will you" jaemin smiled bitterly before darting towards donghyuck and tackling him down while throwing some 'friendly punches'.

"Well done jaemin! 5 from my sides too!" Nari laughed.

"Okay calm down jaemin" jeno sniggered and pulled his friends up.

"Nojam , i hate you" nari sighed before throwing her arms around the guy and giving him a friendly hug.

The group was reunited again , after years. This was the time when everyone was genuinely happy.

"Oh wait , I wish renjun was here too!"

BITCH I AM LATE BUT HAPPY TAEIL DAY EVERYONE

BITCH I AM LATE BUT HAPPY TAEIL DAY EVERYONE. ITS NOT 12 YET IN MY COUNTRY SO TAKE MY GREETINGS ANYWAYS ;))