×51

nari felt everything swirling around her , air was practically knocked off from her lungs and she turned back to face him in reluctance.

her eyes moistened with tears when her vision fell on the guy , he looked the same , excluding some cuts and his casual uniform. her breath hitched a little before she stuttered out,

"d-donghyuck?"

"hey" his lips crept up in a small smile.

nari's eyes widened a little as she ran towards the guy and pulled him in a long comforting hug and thats when she immediated into fits of uncontrollable sobs. her eyes were closed and she cried wholeheartedly while scrunching his shirt in timidity.

"w-where y-you-" she choked out.

"hey shh" donghyuck replied and slipped his right arm around nari's waist as his other hand supported her head.

the girl cried out until she actually felt sober. sighing heavily she let go of his torso and eyed him judgingly.

"what-"

before the guy could even question her , nari smacked his arm in fury.

"you moron! how dare you? how dare you leave me alone for years and say 'hi'?"

"you have no idea how worried i was! i though you were dead , you punk!" she rummaged in outrage and smacked him.

"ouch nari-"

"no , shut up. you deserve this"

donghyuck sighed as he watched the girl in adoration , she still had tears in her eyes , yet she continued to hit him in rage.

he mentally debated with himself for a moment before grabbing her arms and pressing his lips on hers. nari stopped and her eyes widened simultaneously. she sighed internally before interlocking her hands behind his neck and kissing back. their lips moved concurrently , their emotions spilled everywhere and their love illuminated the place.

after a while , the couple pulled apart , their foreheads still leaning o each other's.

"trust me nari , even if i was gone. there was not a single time when i didnt miss you and this thing killed me , being away from you , but i had to. sorry , i know this must've hurt you in many ways but i was helpless. this thing is not gonna make you feel better or anything but i love you."

"you are such an asshole. you know my soft spot , dont you? and i love you too" she smiled before hugging him reassuringly.

 you know my soft spot , dont you? and i love you too" she smiled before hugging him reassuringly

wow i- ;))

THEY MET AGAIN.

i was going for other ending but then my mind was like

"bitch no-"

so yea , here we are. and like , 1-2 more chapters and this book is practically over? omg :((