×26

"Dr Choi, put her in the bed immediately, don't leave this room! Please wash your hands and face!" Nari yelled before running out from the camp.

"jaemin! Jaemin!" she rushed towards the guy who was strolling near the edges of the camp.
"hey nari-whats wrong"
"y-yeonwoo, she has cholera" Nari panted heavily.
"what?!" jaemin's eyes widened as he took a look around the campus.
"we all are in danger, I will go fax the chief about the condition" he mumbled before running off in the opposite direction.

Nari's eyes fell on jeno and donghyuck who were watching the trainees do pushups.
"jeno! Donghyuck!"

"oh hey nari, is there something wrong?" jeno furrowed his brows as Nari began to explain.

"y-yeonwoo has cholera, it's a transmitting disease. We all are at the risk of having it, i need names of all the trainees and people here so that we can perform test to check whether they are positive for it or not till then, they have to be in quarantine, seperately"

"jeno, explain this to trainees and explain them about it, meanwhile, I will make the list " donghyuck nodded at jeno before walking away.

"hey donghyuck!"
"yes? "
" yeonwoo told me that people of her village are also sick, do you think we shall check on them too?this is a life threatening disease"
"I guess we can, when shall we go?"
"first, we need to get ourselves checked too, till then, bbye I guess" Nari smiled at him before making her way towards the medical camp.

---------------------
24 hours passed by as everyone waited for their results . Few, who have been showing symptoms were under supervision, which included 1 trainee and dr Choi, sadly.

"I hope all the cases are negative" renjun prayed as donghyuck and jeno walked towards them.
"me too" Nari replied impatiently before snatching the sheet from jeno's hand and reading it.

6 trainees and 2 doctors.
Nari sighed before motioning renjun to bring all the patients in the ward.

"donghyuck, I think we should go and check the village now" Nari said and went inside the medical camp to get some medicines.

---------------------------
"this is yeonwoo's village?" donghyuck eyed the environment over there.
Garbage here and there, non cemented houses, people roaming here and there with torn clothes on.

"no dbout people have cholera here" Nari sighed before greeting a woman who was carrying a child with her single hand.

"excuse me, do you know any person in this village who is showing symptoms for cholera?"
"c-cholera?" the woman repeated Nari's words but with a troubled accent.

"I mean, is someone sick? Vomiting, headache, faint-"
"many" the lady replied before walking towards the opposite direction with Nari trailing behind her.

"excuse me! But can you take me to them? I need to give medicines and make sure that they are okay! I am a doctor-"
"who sent you?"
"excuse me?"
"did someone sent you here?"
"ah well yes, I am a doctor and I received information from someone about this affected place"
"girl, you need to leave before they comes here"
"who?! "
"you don't need to know that"

"but I need to" donghyuck stepped in, his army uniform attracting the villagers towards the scene.

"you guys-"

"what's happening here?" a shaky voice interrupted. The villagers parted way for an old man who was walking with the help of a wooden stick.

"oh, grandpa, they are-"
"I am a doctor and he is a soldier, we need you guys to cooperate with us, your village is affected by cholera . we need to give you medications for recovery and take care of you guys before it increases. Please." Nari pleaded.

"how do you guys know about the situation of our village?"
"uh grandpa-"
"you must not lie to elders"

Nari sighed before replying "yeonwoo, we met her on the highway" Nari explained further as a gasps escaped through the villagers mouth.

"h-how is she?" a women stuttered while looking down, obviously the resemblance concluded her as yeonwoo's mother.
"she is doing good, we are helping her" Nari smiled reassuringly.

"let us help you guys"

"we can't let you guys risk it all for our village, you guys make a lovely couple-"
"uh grandpa we are not couple" Nari laughed nervously while glancing at donghyuck by her side who smirked in reply while nudging Nari teasingly.

"oh, I thought -, well we don't want you guys to get in danger"

"it's okay, my team will take care of this" donghyuck replied.

The old man looked at his villagers then at the odd couple in front of him before taking his decision.

"okay"

------------------------------

CHENLE IS UNDERRATED. STAN CHENLE COWARDS. also, this this literally the longest chap of mine XD ahahah. Thank you everyone for your lovely comments and views on my books.

Also, I an gonna drop renjun book (most probably) soon. XD.