×38

"you fall in love with most unexpected person at the most unexpected time"

-
6 months passed by and nari had lost all the hope for meeting donghyuck again. It hurted her , as the days passed she thought that she would overcome this small little crush on the guy. but that didn't happen. 

She exhaled a deep sigh while sauntering down the dark streets, it was a cold night, she could feel her hand freeze so she tightened the grip on her jacket.

Nari walked towards nearest park and sat on an empty bench.

"hey" a deep hoarse voice mumbled out. She didn't flinch or anything, being too absorbed in her own thoughts she slightly turned her gaze from the ground towards the person.

Her eyes widened slightly as she stood up.
"jeno?" she stuttered out, squinting her eyes slightly to adjust the focus on the person who towered her.

"hey" he eyesmiled.
"what are you doing here?!" she whisper yelled.
"I was hoping to have a better reaction but of course, you were expecting someone else" he winked teasingly.

Nari let out a nervous laugh while shaking her head slightly.
"it's not like that!"
"sure"
"what are you doing here anyways?" she added while patting the vacant bench next to her.
"well,  vacations!" he smiled happily while doing a fist bump in the air.
" I see, all of you have vacations?"
"all of us-"

"Nari!" she turned around to see jaemin running towards her with the biggest baby smile spread across his face.
"hi jaem-oh " she gasped as he pulled her in a tight hug.
"you look so pale" he pouted as nari chuckled softly.
"maybe"

"jaemin! You didn't have to come like that, nari looks disappointed" jeno laughed while pulling jaemin away with him.
"but I was excited to meet-"
"where are you guys going?!" she yelled at the two boys who were running away from the scene.
"do I look scary?" she scoffed while touching her cheeks.

"no, you dont"
Nari halted in her position. Her gut wrenched at the familiar voice and she slowly turned around to face him.
Nari gazed deeply into the most bewitching chocolate brown eyes she has ever seen. His lips pulled up into a small smile as he spoke with his Serene voice.

"hey Nari"

She felt overwhelmed at the moment, every month, Every day, every second she missed him and here he was.

"i-i ,w-what-" she stuttered out as tears started to form in her own eyes.
" are you crying-" just before he could finish the distance Nari burst into tears ,she brought her small palms up and covered her face with them. She didn't know why she was crying, of course she missed him but hearing his voice, seeing him, it just made her cry.

"hey nari" he said while pulling her into a warm hug. His arms were around her waist as he stroked her hair gently.

"what's wrong?"
"nothing"
"but why are you-"
"because I missed you" she sniffled while snaking her arms around his neck and tightening the hug.

----------

Honestly, I am pissed af rn

Some haters took down this legendary haechan fancam!  That's literally so pathetic of them, I wish I could choke them :)
Anyways THEY MET AGAIN.

Dots is #1 in nct right now? OH MY GOD AJAJJAIAIA