×47

nari fell on the floor , still comprehending what jaemin said over the phone.

she stared at a distant direction as tears started flowing from her eyes and thats when she erected in the fits on nonstopping sobs.

nari couldnt move , couldnt talk , her body felt weak from crying for hours. this was the first time she has ever cried because of a person. being a person of non caring personality all of this never maattered to her before , but now? she was in a fear of losing the person she loves the most.

-

2 days and she was doing horrible aldready. nari feel sick , sick of crying every time she is reminded of him. renjun and his girlfriend haeun did visit nari to make her feel better , she did , she did felt better the emptiness still lingered in her heart.

-

1 week.

nari couldnt believe that she actually survived one week , no news from jaemin yet though. but there are chances for him to comeback , right?

-

1 month.

nari didnt move on , she couldnt. but she somehow managed to concentrate on her work , despite the urge to breakdown whenever one of her colleagues asked her about him someway or other.

-

"hello?"

"nari?"

"jaemin!"

"yes"

"are donghycuk and jeno-"

"can you meet me at seoulcafe tomorrow? i have something to tell you"

"you are in seoul?"

"yes"

"okay but are dongh-"

"bbye"

"jaemin!" nari's eyes widened at her phone screen.

"did that guy really ignored my words? i just hope its a good news though"

OMG HAPPY HAECHAN DAY Y'ALL. i love him-

OKAY SORRY FOR NOT UPLOADING AND IK THIS IS A VERY SHORT CHAPTER BUT I DIDNT KNOW WHAT TO WRITE NEXT SO HERE WE GO. I WILL TRY AND UPDATE DOTS MORE BCS ITS ALMOST THE END AND I GOT OTHER BOOK TO WORK ON , LOL.