×11

"all patients are okay" nari smiled while putting a tick on the sheet and exiting the medical camp.
She a raised a brow at the scene in front of her , donghyuck and Dr seolhyun talking? Well , who cares?
Nari scoffed while walking towards the kitchen.

"Hey nari! Wait!"
She turned around to see donghyuck running towards her. Nari's eyes trailed back to seolhyun who was looking at them distastefully. An unintentional smirk spread across her face as she looked back at donghyuck.

"What are you smirking at?" He questioned while following her gaze and laughing.
"She has a crush on me and she hates you"
"How do you-"
"I am good at observing"
"Hm HM , what do you want?"
"The chief has asked me to take the ventilators from the port , you coming?"
"Yea sure"

✖️

"Hey lady , fasten up!" Nari rolled her eyes at donghyuck who was putting the ventilators in the car.

"Why don't you try picking them up"
"Sure"Nari smiled confidently.

Dongyuck backed away from the place with a smirk on his face as the girl tried to pick the ventilators up, her smile turned into a frown at its weight and she let out a nervous laugh.

"I- I can do this" she stammered while closing her eyes and cursing herself.

"Step away love , I got this" donghyuck smiled cheekily while putting the ventilators almost effortlessly.

"I am hungry , can we go to that restaurant?"
"Um , I don't -"
"Please"
"Okay"

✖️

"You eat like a pig ,love" donghyuck laughed at nari who was chugging down water.

"Don't disturb me when I eat" nari shook her head disappointedly.

"Okay mam , I will go pay the bill" donghyuck stood up while putting his cutlery down and walking away.

She smiled , satisfied with the food and complimented the manager before exiting the restraunt.

"Donghyuck?" She looked around the area for him but he wasn't there.

"Where is this kid" she rolled her eyes before checking inside the car.
He wasn't there either.

"It's getting colder and scarier, I swear if it's a prank donghyuck, you are so dead!" She yelled before huffing and leaning towards the pole on her side.

"Excuse me"

Nari immediately turned around expecting to see donghyuck smirking as usual or whatever he does but instead , a middle aged man was standing there.

"Are you alone?"
"Huh? No"

Nari shifted uncomfortably as the smell of alcohol entered her nostrils.
The man smirked while leaning towards and her.
"You are alone , cmon I can give you a lift!"
"Uh no , thank you"
"Cmon"
"I said no!" Nari smacked his hands away which were crawling towards her thighs.

"Donghyuck!" She screamed as the man clutched her wrist while pulling her somewhere with him.
She wanted nothing but donghyuck to come and rescue her.

✖️
Hola! How y'all doing?!
Also fkng hell , Metanoia got 4k reads. Thank you much!