×41

"she had magic in her eyes ,even the stars envied"
---------

"Honestly ,are you sure about it?" Donghyuck asked dboutfully.

The girl was having  a mental breakdown for choosing a horror film ,no lies ,she hated them.

"I-i am okay!" Nari replied with a nervous chuckle and dragged him towards the counter to get herself some popcorn and coke. Atleast ,they would help her calm down.

"Do you want pop-"
"Nope ,I am on diet" he replied nonchalantly.
"I will not share-"
"I know I know , let's go, the movie is gonna start any moment"
"Why are you on a diet though? I think you are fine" nari questioned  as they both ascended the wide elongated stairs.

The cinema was not packed or something, it had limited number of people ,not much.

"What's our seat number?"
"G17 and G18"

After few minutes, the pair managed to find their seat as the lights dimmed and projecter stopped flashing the boring ads.

The movie started and nari could Aldready feel herself panicking.

'why is that child even going inside?'

"oh my god oh my god , something is gonna pop up and I am gonna scream"

"Nononono ,not that cupboard"

nari gasped as the cupboard creaked open and a dark silhouette could be seen inside it.  She immediately covered eyes with one of her palms while eating her popcorns from the other one ,because food is important and especially if it's popcorn. Still watching the movie from the little gap between her fingers , she screeched at the jump scare ,earning attention from few people.

"Sorry" she laughed shyly and scratched her head cluelessly in embarrassment.

"You hate horror movies ,don't you?" Donghyuck laughed teasingly.
"Kinda , was it too noticeable earlier-"
"Neh ,renjun told me"
"What! You knew it and yet you decided to watch it!" She scoffed.
"You knew it that you don't like horror movies then why didn't you refuse?" He mumbled while raising a brow at the girl in front of him.
"Because you wanted to watch it"
"You really be caring about my opinions"
"No ,I dont-"
"Whatever, just watch the movie"

-
"It wasnt bad" donghyuck stated.
they both were walking  towards nari's hospital which was not too far from the theatre.

"Are you kidding me?I won't be able to sleep today" she sighed while clutching her dramatically.

"I can come sleep with you then" he smirked.

A red hue fell over her cheeks as she slapped the boy's arm in reflex.

"Don't flirt with me!"
"I am not!"
"Yes you are"
"Well okay, I will take it as a compliment. I am a natural flirt"
"Sure"

They both kept bickering on their way to the hospital , as usual. They were quite a pair ,weren't they? Opposites.

He was the sun.
She was the moon.

He lived for misty mornings.
She lived for pleasing midnights.

He was the day.
She was the night.

They both were complete opposites ,yet they attracted each each other.

You guys ,really be liking dots 😭🥺