×14

nari strolled down the grounds of the camp , alone. it was 2:30 am , she couldnt sleep and she was 100% sure now , that she had insomnia.

her eyes trailed towards the 2 hooded figures at the edge of the cliff , a sense of panic rushed over her body as they tried to climb up the hill. she grabbed the thing closest to her , which was a broom and ran towards the people.

" hey ! invaders!" she yelled before smacking their backs with the broom. the boys fell down with a groan, but nari kept hitting them with the broom.

before she could say or basically yell , one of them stood up and put his hand over nari's mouth. her screams and shoutings were muffled now.

"i am going to tell donghyuck , fucking leave me , donghycukkkk!" she screamed and bit the boy's hand , making him groann.

"jesus , nari. i am fucking lee donghyuck" the boy who was lying on the floor laughed and removed his mask.

"what? who's this?" she eyed the boy whom she bit just now.

"hi" jeno laughed nervously before removing his mask.

"what! you guys what the hell are you doing?" nari scoffed

"what the hell are you doing here at 2:30 anyways?" donghyuck asked while standing up and brushing the dust out of his hoddie.

"shouldnt i be the one asking you that?" nari narrowed her eyes at the boys in front of her.

"we were doing nothing" jeno smiled cheekily and clapped his hands together.

"i am deffinately not the one to be easily convinced" she rolled her eyes and crossed her arms over her chest.

"jeno , mission abort today" donghyuck sighed while massaging his forehead.

jeno pouted but walked towards his camp anyways.

"care to explain mr lee?"

"you were calling for me , i am touched , do you really trust me-"

"stop changing the topic and continue with the explanation"

"no explaination"

"i will ask jeno-"

"he wont tell you either"

"i will ask the other soldier then , they must be knowing-"

"shut up , no"

"okay , i am going to ask them tom-"

"fine , will tell you"

"hmm hmm" nari smiled in victory and climbed the cliff, sitting on their usual spot.

"first of all , you are not supposed to tell this to anyone , literally no one." donghyuck added as he joined her.

"okay"

"so , we were going to , umm you know "

"spill it"

"catch the drug dealers" donghyuck cringed with guilt , telling someone about his mission was something , he never liked.

"w-hat? is that official mission?"

"um no , that is why we were sneaking out" he smiled slightly as nari laughed.

"then, you guys are gonna go tomorrow?"

"i guess"

"can i come?"

"what? no obviously" donghyuck shook his head sharply , making nari pout.

"why?"

"its risky , a big no"

"please?"

"no"

"fine , imma tell it to other soldier-"

"nari" donghyuck sighed as glared at the girl.

"so , i am coming tomorrow"

"no , you are not!"

"why?"

"told you , its risky"

"so? i cant sleep nowdays , i will wait outside"

"no, you will be a distraction for me"

he is beautiful , i want to cry.

how can someone not love him , i-

anyways: what should nari do? follow him? or like donghyuck should take her with him? xd