×28

"try it then" Nari huffed and crossed her arms in front of her chest.

The boy chuckled while pulling his gun out and pointing it towards Nari.
Renjun's eyes widened at the scene as he immediately pulled Nari behind him.

"leave her please, it's not her -"
"listen boy , I don't give a Fuck. Move. Or I am gonna shoot you both right here, how dare you visit our village without our premission? How dare-"

"okay listen Mr mafia, the people of your own village are suffering from such a a deadly disease and you don't give a Fuck about it? We all can see what Kind of leader you are. garbage here and there, the dirty clothes, the non cemented houses. You can't fucking provide your village with good facilities? Honestly, Shame on you, I am-"

"ENOUGH!" he screamed suddenly making everyone shudder in fear.
"bitch you are so dead" he growled while aiming at Nari.

Nari winced slightly and closed her eyes shut, her heart beating rapidly as her breath hitched at the murmurs coming from the villagers who were watching the scene. She clutched the hem of her coat as a sense of panic rose up her body.

Nari you are gonna die
Nari your are gonna-

"Nari , go inside and help other people we will take care of this"
His calm voice echoed through her ears, making her eyes flutter open. Even though he was back facing her, she sighed in relief knowing who it was.

Donghyuck and jeno had their guns out, pointing towards the enemies.
"here's the vaccines" donghyuck eyed at the box which was clutched by his left arm.

"thank you guys" she smiled before grabbing the box and running inside.

"WHAT ARE YOU SOLDIERS DOING HERE? " the boy screamed again, eyeing their uniforms.

"chenle leave it ,t-they are soldiers!" a brown haired boy said while pulling chenle by his arm but he shook it off.

"I don't give a Fuck about them jisung." he growled.

"boss will not be happy, let's return already. We will see this later" jisung mumbled while patting his arm slightly.

Chenle growled as he kicked the stones under him and made his way to the jeep.

" i will see you guys" chenle smirked at the soldiers.
Jisung started the engine as the jeep trailed off in opposite direction.

"that was close" renjun gulped.
Jeno and donghyuck looked at the boy who was still frozen in his position, his face looked pale.

"renjun, are you okay?" jeno asked while putting his hand on renjun's shoulder and that's when the boy fell on the floor with a loud thud.

"what the Fuck happened -"
"phobiac to guns I guess" donghyuck laughed before carrying the boy inside.

--------------------

OH-Guys, metanoia has 22k reads and 800 votes

OH-
Guys, metanoia has 22k reads and 800 votes. I am crying 😭😔