×35

"their love silenced the distance"
-------------

everything was back to normal. No dust and sand , no uncomfy beds, no wrestling matches, no sleepless nights, no mafias and lastly no donghyuck. She should be feeling happy right? Finally no one is gonna irritate her anymore. But the fact that the possibilities of meeting that guy again was almost nil made her sad. She should get over with it anyways, people come and go.

"here you go! your regular boring tea" renjun laughed while placing green tea on the round table between him and nari.

"renjun ,you like tea too"

"right , but my current love is coffee because jaemin made me drink it everyday"

"you got close to jaemin" nari nodded approvingly while sipping her tea.

"yea , you got close to donghyuck too" renjun winked making nari shrugg.

"just admit it that you like him" he added with a small smile.

" but isnt it too early to like someone? i-i barely know him , we met like a month ago"

"nari , sometimes when you meet someone , there's a click. i dont believe in love at first sight but i do believe in that click. take your time" he smiled reassuringly.

"i dont even know if we will meet again" she sighed while closing her eyes with a pout.

"dont worry child , keep your faith in god" renjun stated while putting his palm over nari's head , as if giving some kind of blessing.

"shut up renjun , i should be concentrating on my work anyways" nari rolled her eyes and went to check the patients.

"she is such a dumbo , i dont know when will she figure out her true feelings for him"

------------------------------------------

"missing her aldready?" jeno mumbled making donghyuck chuckle.

"you really like her alot , dont you?" he added while sitting next to donghyuck.

"i should go and take a look at the-"

"jaemin said you should rest and dont fucking change the topic" jeno growled.

"i am the captain! respect me-"

"cut off the drama donghyuck , i know you like her"

"what if i say i dont?"

"i know you too well"

"i dont think so-"

"shut up"

"in that case i know you have a crush on jaemin" donghyuck winked as a blush spread across jeno's face.

"w-what , stop changing the topic!"

"jeno loves jaeminiee!" donghyuck cooed.

"and you changed the topic again donghyuck , fuck you. just man up and realise your feelings for her!" jeno rolled his eyes while poking his finger at donghyuck's chest , as if challenging him.

"we are not meant to be jeno, she is a doctor and i am a soldier. i kill my enemies and she saves everyone , even if they are her enemies. its complicated" donghyuck sighed in defeat.

"hey hey listen to me" jeno patted his shoulder reassuringly before continuing,

"it is not gonna be easy , but it will be worth it. i promise"

-

ps: you guys really thought that the book was over xd

i made my instagram acc! @jeonhyuckk , follow it maybe lmao. i am planning to write imagines there too.

i swear i had 13 followers 10 days ago-

ANYWAYS , TAKE CARE GUYS AND STAY HEALTHY!

stream punch , thank you.

We love short chapters , don't we? Xd