×2

"sergeant Lee we are done!" The trainees said breathlessly.

"Okay , attention!" Jeno ordered , making all the trainees stand up straight in attention position.

"Captain asked me to give you guys rest today , so , you guys can go!"

The trainees dispersed inside their camps happily.

"Dongyuck , training is complete. Over. " he mumbled over the walkie talkie.

"Nojam , how many times should I remind you to use nicknames over this!over. "

"Oh sorry haechan. Over." Jeno rolled his eyes and turned around to see a trainee standing there.

"Sergeant lee?"

"Yes?"

"Um , I got few bristles on my foot. Can I go and get medicine from the medic?"

"Sure , take care"

The boy walked towards the army doctor's camp and knocked twice before entering.

"Dr na , I got few blisters , I was wondering if you could help me -" 

(guys i am unsure if this is appearing as blisters at your side , idk what is wrong with wattpad but its blisters , not bristles!"

"Call me jaemin, and yea come inside"

✖️

"God nari , I am so tired of this night shift" renjun whined.

Nari and renjun were sitting inside the cafeteria. They just completed a surgery successfuly and they were really tired.

"Renjun , we chose this. We can't complain now" nari replied while massaging her back and groaning.

"The only thing that keeps me going are haeun's texts" he smiled widely.

"I don't get it , how the hell do you even have time for your girlfriend. She is nice though"

"The power of love , my child" renjun laughed and patted nari's back who was fake gagging.

Nari and haeun were actually friends , she was a police officer now. Renjun told her that haeun used to be a rebel back then in their school days. But renjun had a crush on her so he used to write 'love letters'. Soon they were friends and finally in a relationship.

"Hey look , what is happening" renjun's eyes were fixed on the television in front of them.

Nari tilted her head to see what was the commotion about , her eyes widened at what she saw.

"Mine factory in chongsan field fell half an hour ago. 100 people stuck inside!"

"Nari , renjun! Chairman is calling you guys!" Dr choi screamed from across the cafe , making both of them jolt up from their seats . knowing what was coming next , nari rushed towards chairman's office.

✖️

Dr na Jaemin;)
Well. Ehem. Okay.
WELL BRO WHAT IS COMING NEXT?