Chapter 15

Picture up is Cal.

I burst out laughing.

Everyone in the cafeteria turns their full attention to us. I slowly stand up from the seat and smile widely, "Oh dear Nyla!" I tut, she frowns, Catalina wearing the same confusion on her face.

I put my thumb in my mouth and bite, still wearing the smile on my face, "I don't blame you honestly, mommy and daddy don't give you enough attention so you stalk other peoples life, please that was Natalia's job from fifth grade. No one employed you" I say and she raised her hands, aiming for my face.

I catch it easily and bend it behind her back and yank her hair, Catalina rushes forward and I give her a head butt. She falls back, clutching her head and screaming, my attention comes back to Nyla who is clawing at my arm, I yank her hair harder and twist her arm further, the scowl taking over my face as she won't stop moving.

"I could kill you right here and right now and it won't make any difference," I push her to the ground and her head bounces of the floor, the sound of something cracking making a smirk come over my face.

"Meredith!" Luke calls and I turn to look at him with my rage filled eyes but a smoke taking over my lips, "Not now" I whisper shaking my head like the ticking of a clock.

He slumps into his seat with a defeated look on his face, I turn back, humming a song to myself, "I'm in a good mood now, so I won't kill you, your fear will be your defeat" she shakes her head and I smoke even wider.

"Yes! You are so afraid of being stripped of your popularity, because no one will care when you are in the shadows, no one will remember you used to be their queen, because you say it so much you're not trying to make them obey, you are reminding yourself that you are still on the throne" her eyes widen and tears brim them.

"I will enjoy stropping you of everything, I will watch you drown in your misery and fear, I will watch you be forgotten, I will watch you be bullied like those other kids, I will make sure of it, and just for a reminder, do not play my games, you will lose" I say and twist her ankle, her cries occupying the silence in the cafeteria, my laughter syncing with it, making a horrible but pleasurable sound to my ears.

Its what I am.

Psycho.

Welcome back Meredith.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

I walk down the hall, feeling the stares of everyone on me, like get a life people!

I hum and walk towards the parking lot, Luke's driving me home today, yay me! As I reach the parking lot, my brows furrow as I saw a familiar red Porsche.

"No, please no" I say and walk over to the six guys pushing each other and laughing.

Oh why?

Oh why?

OH WHY?!!!!

Jake, Adrian, Nigel, Kole, George, Cosmo, all them idiots standing without even noticing my presence,

"Ehem" I clear my throat, they turn around with grins on their faces, Adrian giving me an innocent smile and Jake smirking as they tower over me,

"What are you guys doing here?" I ask and Cosmo smiles, "We came to see you!" He says and I furrow my brows, "Aren't you supposed to be in school?" I ask and put my hand on my hip, glaring at all of them.

"Well after you moved, we got extremely bored, then we got into a fight in the cafeteria, then Mullins made us clean the whole cafeteria, but then she caught us dancing and playing loud music, then she made us clean the pool-" George explains but Kole cuts him off, "And we ended up swimming instead of cleaning so she got us detention, but then we broke a table and then she gave us two weeks of suspension, how cool is that?"

My jaw drops as I stare at the six of them, "Then we decided to come here" Nigel smiles, "You too Adrian? I thought you were the one with brains?"

"Hey! They forced me okay?" He yells, I open my arms, and they all squash in for a hug, "You guys are idiots, this hug was meant for poor Adrian after the trauma you put him through with your awful peer pressure, but you're still my bros" Nigel breaks apart and starts dramatically crying, "My heart, it can't take so much cheesy-ness, I love you all but you're gonna have to let me go, oh!"

He falls to the ground and starts shaking, one hand on his chest, the other reaching for the sky, "I can see it, the light, its so beautiful, go! Live your lives, let me die in peace!" He whispers dramatically and stops moving with his tongue sticking out of his mouth.

Jake and Cosmo run to him, and check his heart, imitating giving him CPR, I feel someone beside me, I turn and see Luke looking at them like he's trying to solve a puzzle, "What's going on here?" He asks making Jake turn to him, he stands up with a smile as Luke does a bro handshake with him, Nigel pops one eye open and realizes that Jake isn't trying to bring him back from the afterlife, "Hey man, you're supposed to be pumping my heart!" He yells, "Shut up and die!" Cosmo says as he pushes him back to the ground.

"I think he needs a mouth to mouth" Kole says and jumps in to help but Nigel springs, "I'm up! I'm up! I'm alive! I don't need your slimy lips in my model lips" he walks over to Luke and hugs him.

"Do they always do this?" Luke asks, as the guys dust themselves, "Absolutely!" I say, "Now, I'm too lazy to walk so Kole, carry me" I say and raise my hands up and he sighs, carrying me since he was the most muscular.

We walk...well they walked, Nigel carried me to Luke's car while the others ride in Jake's Porsche, Nigel sets me in the car and he sits beside me in the back seat, humming to himself as I text my dad and Rivera, telling her I may not be coming over today.

The car stops and I look to see we're in front of my house, the guys pulling out bags out if their trunks, I jump out with my backpack and run over to then, "Woah! What is all this?" I ask and Jake smirks,

"Oh darling Kai, where staying at your place"

"What?!!!!!"

_______________ _______________
________________________

Hey Heyyyy!!

What do you guys think of this chapter?

What did you think of Kai's friends?

Too dramatic or the friends you need in your motionless life?

Any who, this is chapter number 15! Woohooo!

Also, please check out my new book Number 9, it would mean a lot to me!

Comment your thoughts in this chapter and hit that teeny-weensy star to vote for this chapter.

Till next time,

Much love

-r