Chapter 16

"No! No! No! No! No! No, no, no!" I wagged my finger, "You really thought we'd come here for two weeks and then end up sleeping in the car every night?" Kole asked, "If I can shove you all inside, yes!"

Adrian raised a brow at me, "Oh don't give me that look, you know the reason why I'm not going you let you idiots" they look at each other, then at me, then back at each other. "I don't see the problem" Cosmo shrugs. "I don't care, Min-Jun is coming over on Friday and he's gonna think I'm a freak!"

They blink. For a while I don't think they're gonna say anything, then Jake breaks the silence, "I don't see why, that's bit true" I'm about to yell at him when dad opens the door, "Ah, boys you're here, what took you so long?" He questions and my jaw drops to the floor, "We picked up the little devil here Kurt, and now she hurts our hearts!" They all clutch their chest, even my baby Adrian!

"Kai, you are gonna get a good talk this night, go on boys, settle in, I'm gonna go buy the beer" my jaw dropped lower at that...if that's even possible. From the corner of my eye, I could see Nigel smirking, "Wipe that smirk off your face before I do it with my fist" I growl and he tenses making me smirk. Just then, Rivers' door opens and Rivera walks out with Lynx on her head, I smile and walk up to her, then I put my arms out for Lynx, she easily jumps off Rivera's head and snuggles in my arm. "She is the cutest thing ever, if I wasn't going to work, I'd probably let him sleep with me or binge watch 'Friends' with me" she says and I smile even wider.

You're not gonna say that when you see Neferankh. Oh I bet you!

"Who are your friends?" She asks, nodding towards the guys, "Oh you mean those bozos? They're not important, they're gonna die tonight anyways" I shrug like it's a fact. Cosmo screams, "She's gonna kill us, scram!" They all bolt towards my door and shove themselves inside all at once, which makes them fall, and do you even know whats more stupid? Luke was among the idiots!

I groan and run my palm down my face, turning back to Rivera who was chuckling, "Ooh, I'm gonna be late for work, there's some garlic bread and some cinnamon rolls you like, here are the keys, River told me he was coming back a little late so you'll give'em to him when he comes, and make sure he locks the door." I salute "Aye, Milady" she laughs and runs to the car which makes me wonder what River took to school. Sighing, 'cause I have to deal with idiots, I walk to the door and look at everyone,

"Alright, everyone, this is how its gonna be..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I walk out of the bathroom, a towel wrapped firmly around my body while I dry my hair with a new fluffy towel that Kole brought. I pick out a loose shirt and sweatpants to wear since I'm not going out anymore, I put them on and was about to comb my hair when Jake walks in, he flopped down on the bed and groaned, I roll my eyes and continue combing, "My aunt is a pain in the ass!"

Here we go again.

"After I got suspended she wouldn't stop going bonkers, and then she called again questioning where I was after I told her fifteen times I was coming here! She's not even my mom!"  I drop the comb, satisfied with how it looks, I turn to face him, "For the hundredth time Jake if it bothers you so much, go live with your mom or with the guys, my room should still be better than Adrian's, now what do you want?"

"Oh there's a guy downstairs, says his name is River, he's asking for you" I scowl and grab him by his ear, pulling him downstairs while he groans and pleads.