Bonus chapter

School in  Ridgeview was good.

There were bullies but not like back in Ridavark High. At least here no one knew about mom, so they couldn't do jack to me.

Kyler was a senior in Ridavark High, but his grades dropped really quick after the incident, he was this close to becoming depressed and doing drugs.

One night I actually caught him sneaking in some weed. It broke my heart. Really crushed me.

One bloody day, just one day and it crashed.

It really seemed like a normal day, like every other day. I had classes, ate my Kit Kat's lunch, had other boring classes, spent the rest of my time at the library.

Until Kyler was supposed to pick me up.

Which he didn't.

So I went to look for him, I practically searched the whole school, until I got to the gym.

When I got there, I could hear noises, sounds of fists pounding against flesh and groans of pain.

I walked in...

On my brother nearly beaten to death.

And that's when I lost it.

I screamed and ran forward, I pulled Kyler out of the way, then shout at the guys to stop.

There was blood pulling out of his head, his lip was cut in different places, his jaw and nose were broken and he was clutching his stomach.

I wipe his face, the blood staining my hands, shirt and shorts. A sob racks through my ribs and I clutch his shirt in my grasp.

"Oh, look, mama Kyler has come to save him since his real mom was a bitch and left." One of them laughs and I pause.

I turn around slowly as I stand up, facing the three of them. A smirk crawls up the first one's face, amusement in his eyes.

"Ooh, what are you gonna do, scream with your super high pitched voice? I think we should give you a spanking, or break five bones."

My vision was clouded by rage. My fists clenched as my nails dug deep into my palms, enough to draw blood.

I walk closer to them and look up, their figures towering over me. One reaches to grab me but I move out of the way and grab his hand, twisting it.

His other hands goes for my hair but I tank the hand further and let out my leg to trip him. He falls on his back and I twist the arm, bending the elbow.

I feel someone tug on my hair and yank me back, but not before I broke the hand I was twisting.

I slam into the wall and cry out, the smug look on the second one's face tells me that he was the person to throw me across the room.

I stand up and see a pencil, I grabbed it and ran towards him. He laughs and throws his arm out to catch me but I duck and drive the pencil right into his stomach, I punch it hard and let it sink inside.

His face contorts into horror as blood seeps through his broken skin. His eyes widen and his hands go to hold his stomach.

The first one rushes to his friend and starts telling him to do something which I don't listen to since I'm already walking towards the third one with the broken arm. He stands up and yells, clutching his broken arm as he run towards me.

I simply dig out another pencil from my pocket and shove it into his other arm. I bring my knee to his face and crush it into his nose.

A cracking sound mixed with his cry of pain reaches my ear and I use my elbow to hit the place that connects his neck to his shoulder.