Chapter 42

I wake to the feel of warm lips traveling along the skin of my neck.

River.

His lips had no right to be this inviting, and warm and so, so soft.

Why in the fudge will he even be waling me up to this?

And with Kyler in this house!

I let out a moan and turn to the side, opening my eyes to see the stupid smirk on his face.

It should be a crime to look this hot in the morning.

"Good morning." He purrs, looking me in the eyes with a victory look in his.

"Get away from me, you have no right to wake me up." I grumble and turn a little.

"Oh, darling, I'm sorry, but it's already three in the afternoon,  I suggest you should take a bath before coming down."  He tells me and I narrow my eyes at him.

"Are you saying I smell?" I ask, sending him a murderous glare.

"Nope, just stained."

My eyes widen and my jaw drops.

I look down and see the stain on the bed, and I shut my eyes tight.

He shouldn't have seen that.

Dang it!

No, why me?!

I feel soft lips on my closed eye lids and River's warmth.

"Baby, you don't have to be ashamed, okay, it's part of being a woman,  and I'm not going to judge ot be disgusted by it, I've seen Rivera a lot of times like this, so it's not wrong, I'll take care of the sheets, just clean yourself up."

He places a soft kiss on my lips before he helps me stand up, grabbing my crutches from the floor.

Once I'm steadied, he pulls off the sheets and looks at me, walking over to me.

I look down and he grabs my chin, making me look at him.

Before I had time to ask what he was doing, his lips captured mine.

I close my eyes and lean into him. Moving my lips with his in a slow and steady way.

He smiles into the kiss, tugging on my bottom lip, and running his tongue over it.

He pulls away and smirks, winking at me before disappearing out of the room.

Stupid jerk.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Worst thing to ever happen to a girl.

I was out of tampons.

One of the guys had to go get it and you can guess who they sent. 

River.

All of the guys had each taken turns in getting me my tampons when it got finished.

Kyler has suffered that for too long.

Adrian being the one and only angel in my life, has gone like three times.

Min-Jun has gone like once, when I was on a sleep over at his house with Kyler.

So, it was River, and although I didn't want him to go, he insisted and the guys also agreed with him, practically pushing him out the door to go.

So, here I am, in my room with Neferankh and Lynx while I wait patiently for River, he said he was going to be up in a minute.

The door opens and in walks River, a lopsided smile adorning his face.