Chapter 32

Warning!⚠️⚠️⚠️

Violence and a lot of scenes that might be disturbing.

If you aren't comfortable with it just skip and I'll explain in the next chapter, but if you are, go right ahead and read!

😊😊☺️

Chapter 32.

My eyes widen and I jump out of bed as soon as the person shoots. I gasp as the person lunges for me, the gun raised in his hands.

I move out of the way and grab his arm, hitting his wrist on my knees hard enough to make him drop the gun, I slam my fist into his face and ram him into the wall.

He lunges for me and slams his fist into my stomach and I make an 'oomph' sound. I grip his head and smash it against my knee.

He groans, clutching his bloodied nose, I slam my fist into his face again and pull back in an attempt to punch him again but he punches me instead, then he headbutts me and slams me into the wall and bolts towards the door.

Wrong choice.

I shake my head and follow him, staggering a bit, I pick up one of the shoes that are by the door and aim for his head, it hits him and he trips, falling down the stairs.

I follow him and kick him in the stomach, grabbing him by his shirt, I throw him and he hits his back against the wall. He falls to the floor and  I walk up to him, but he gets a hold of me and slams me into a table.

Pain shoots up my spine and I groan, rolling over.

His shoes comes into view and it lands hard in my stomach. I clutch my sides and he picks me up, slamming his fist into my face, jaw, nose, and gut.

I groan and weakly slam my head against his.

He staggers back, holding his head and blinking.

Footsteps.

They run down the stairs and Min-Jun comes in our view, holding a sleepy Neferankh in his arms, his eyes widen when he sees me on the floor and some guy in all black, resting against the wall and clutching his head.

"What is going on?" He asks, his eyes widening. The masked man runs towards him and slams his fist into his face and grabs Neferankh and making a run for the door.

Not with my baby.

I turn towards him and tackle him, making sure to stop Neferankh from hitting her head. I straddle him and sucker punch him.

The front door bursts open but I don't have to look to know who it is, so I stare at the masked man.

Then I knee him where the sun don't shine and knock him out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I pop a strawberry in my mouth and watch as Adrian sprays some water on the man in front of me.

I'm sitting on a chair that's facing backwards so I can rest my arms. Nigel, Cosmo, Kole, Jake, Adrian and River are standing behind me, watching as the guy comes to life.

"Hello." I chirp and he stares at me. I let a broad smile grace my face and wince a little when my jaw hurts.

"So, my name is Meredith and I want to know you name Bob." I pop another strawberry in my mouth and he scoffs, making me smile wider.

"So, Bob, why'd you think attempting to kill me was a great idea?" I ask and rest my hands on the back of the chair, staring intently at him.

"Like I'd ever tell you." He sneers, a French accent in his voice.