Chaptet 18

Picture up is Alejandro.

I walk through the halls, whispers bouncing off the walls and lockers, everyone's eyes on me as I open my locker, switching and rearranging the books that are scattered everywhere.

I sigh, running my hand over my face, my phone beeps and I pull it out, reading a text from dad to meet him at the gym after school. I push my phone back into my bag and shut my locker then turn around to face Catalina, Nora and Amy, I groan and turn around, hitting my head on the lockers.

After a while of doing that, I turn back to face the with a sweet smile on my face. "How can I help you Miladies?" I ask, Catalina narrows her eyes, the bump on her head making her look like a knuckle head. "Are you mocking us?" She asks, taking a step forward, I realize now that the whispers have become silence. "Oh my, I wouldn't dare! It is an honor to have you in my presence, your bitch-ship." I say and I see Luke's eyes widen, it's been a long time since I cursed. A really long time.

I hear a gasp and see the three minions' face contorted in horror. "How dare you say that? How can you say that?" She screeches, "Well, it's really simple, but I wouldn't expect you to understand, seeing I do not have my crayons and a coloring book, but anyway, how's Nyla, her ankle coming around good?" I ask with a sickly sweet smile.

"You-!"

"Yes me! What? No, what is your problem?" Nora yells and charges towards me, I simply wait for her to get closer, then hold her neck and force her into the locker, her head bouncing off. She falls to the ground, absolutely knocked out cold, and its only first thing in the morning.

The other one, Amy, gasps and bends down, trying to wake the dumber one up. "You killed her!" She screams, making me roll my eyes. "Oh please, she's only passed out, her brain was so tiny, it bounced around her cranium and now, she's unconscious." Catalina takes a step back, gasping.

"You're a psycho!" I click my tongue, "That's not news, now tell me something interesting, other than the huge bump on your head, by the way you did a terrible job hiding it, just thought I'd let you know..." She scowls and turns around, tripping as her heels gets in the way.

It happens in slow-mo. Her mouth wide, eyes as wide as saucers, hands up in the air, everybody pauses, their eyes also wide, then it rushes fast, her head bounced off the floor as the rest of her body collapses.

I bark out a laugh, clutching my stomach tight, and wheezing. "That is why you should try out those sweet Jordans, I can swear they're not death traps. Ah, it was fun talking but I'll catch y'all later, try not to bounce off anything, just a precaution, well, Ciao." I smile and walk away.

I hear a yelling and immediately know it's the last of the three bears, Mama bear's down, Papa bear's down, so it's gotta be Baby bear. And Goldilocks, which as you all know, is me, but just with brown hair, but wouldn't that be Brownielocks?

...I am so confused.

Anyways, I go for the escape, flipping my way through the imaginary crowded hallway, dodging the arms of criticism. Don't judge me, I'm Batman!

It only takes a while before Baby bear catches up to me, but I have one last question before I die at the merciless claws and canine fangs of the brutal and ruthless Baby bear, whoever said that the Baby bear was a boy? Why wasn't it a girl?

Alright, back to the assault on Brownielocks, Baby bear runs with her arms up, which is surprising since she's wearing small six inch of those early grave causing death traps.

Well, she gets close enough and I being awesome with my mad ninja skills, I easily stick my foot out and she trips, almost planting her face into the floor, but being the nice Brownielocks as I am, I catch her by her hair, saving her from being completely indulged in a romantic fit with her one true love, the floor.