Chapter 27

"I think she wants to take a shit."

I turn my head and face Luke who's holding Neferankh up with a look on his face. I raise a brow at her, and really her face looked like she was about to explode.

I sigh and grab her, "I'm going to your bathroom, get out some milk and feed Sherlock, would you?" I call out as I climb the stairs.

"No, not my bathroom, it's going to take a whole decade to get rid of the horrible stench!" He yells and I chuckle to myself. I walk into the bathroom, take a breath of the remaining clean air.

"Here we go."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After about twenty minutes of cleaning her, and nearly throwing up, I get her bathed and dressed up. Luke nearly hit me with a vase after he found out what happened to his bathroom.

"So what's for breakfast? I'm starving!" I groan and jump on he couch, watching my baby girl play with her food. "Um, well you could eat some cereal? I don't know." He says and shoves a handful of popcorn into his mouth.

"How does your mom let you eat popcorn in the morning?" I ask and he rolls his eyes, shoving another handful of popcorn in his mouth, he picks up the bottle of chocolate and pours it in his mouth.

I squint my eyes at him, looking in disbelief at how he can eat that in the morning. I look at the clock, 7:18 AM.

First time I'm ever up so early when Neferankh isn't crying.  "I'll just go make some eggs."

************

One thing about me, I cook amazingly, but Luke, not a person to be in the kitchen.

"I'll come help you." He said.

"Nuh-uh, remember what happened the last time you tried to cook?" I had asked him, "I've been doing great since then, I even made a whole lot of pasta."

Lies!

The lies he told!!

All lies!!!

Now here I am, covered in eggs and egg shells, he practically murdered them in the most horrible way.

He couldn't spend five minutes without making a mess of everything.

"Luke! What the heck? I don't have new clothes you buffoon!" He snickers as some of the slime falls of my face. 

"This is not funny! Do you not see how horrible this is?!" I yell at him but he just burst into a full blown laugh. I see Neferankh's little legs walk through the doorway and as she sees me, she claps her tiny hands, squealing.

"See, a good artist appreciates other kinds of art." Luke says in a weird accent. I roll my eyes and shove his shoulder. He laughs it off and picks up Neferankh, telling her something about how to be a real artist.

I stomp all the way to the bathroom, "Stupid little, when I get my hands on him, oh he's so going to pay, he's gonna wish he wasn't born."

I grab the shampoo and pour the liquid into my hands, then I mix it into my hair. After washing it, I turn on the shower...

To realize that Luke cut the water flow.

"Luke!!!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Getting to school wasn't hard, getting Neferankh to sleep with her Grandpa wasn't hard, getting to class wasn't hard, getting to eat at lunch wasn't hard, getting out of school wasn't hard either.