Chapter 49

I was released from my prison cell last week, but I was still monitored, the chains that had bound me to the cell were still wrapped tightly around my ankles and wrists, the memories could be seen as I relived everyday of it.

If you do not understand, I'll translate.

Prison: Also known as the hospital where you aren't allowed to do your normal activities which include going out for random fights in fear of damaging your system again djr in ng tye process of recovery.

Being monitored: The doctor had instructed my dad, Luke and River to keep a close eye on my incase I get into some trouble.

Chains that bound me to the hospital: Now, this one is the worst. Medicine. I had to take some medicine for recovery that I didn't care to know the name. I reliver everyday in that hospital by dad and Luke coming to check in on me and asking if I was feeling well.

It was hell in my bedroom.

I sucked in some air as I walked to the bathroom, crutches free.

Goodbye forever sucka!

It felt good to walk around without those damned things, it was like a breath of fresh air.

I looked in the mirror, examining the tiny cuts in my face, the shards really did a number on me, the bandage was still wrapped firmly around my head and I really itched to tip it off.

There was a cut right below my eye, left eye and although it had healed, I couldn't help but feel the sting as my fingers fluttered over it.

The door opened and River stood there, staring at me like a hawk. I raised a brow at him and his scowl deepened.

"You should be in bed." He growled and I rolled my eyes. Here we go again.

"Now would you mind explaining what you were doing out of bed, young lady?" He questions, walking over to me. My tongue flicked out to wet my lips, watching as his eyes traveled down to watch the movement. My lips pull up into a smirk as his steps falter.

I bite my tongue to stop myself from laughing, clutching the sink.

"Em, what are you doing outside of your bed?" He clears his throat and I look back at the mirror.

"I was tired of lying down all day, I think I might turn to grandma sooner than I expected if I keep going back to that bed." I say and he smiles, reaching his hand out to cup my face.

"No doubt you'll be a sexy grandma." He says and my eyes widen and I push him away, feeling the heat travel up my neck as I turn away from him. His laughter reaches my ears and I scowl at him before stomping out of the bathroom, muttering how I should kill him and mail him to Lisa.

When I reach the living room, I see Luke playing with Neferankh and Lynx, the latter sleeping peacefully on his head while Neferankh watched with big eyes as he pulled out a Goku action figure, wiggling it in front of her.

Dragon ball super.

One of Luke's favourite animes and he has succeeded in infecting Neferankh with that. I walk over to them and flop down the couch, letting out an exasperated sigh. "Gimme." She squealed and made grabby hands for the action figure making Luke tug it away, watching her stretch, standing on her tippy toes.

"Luke what are you doing?" I ask him and he pauses, looking at me.

"Stretching will make her grow tall, unlike her mother." He snickers and I smack his arm, ripping the action figure out of his grip. He whined and rubbed his shoulder, pouting.

"He's not wrong." I hear River say as I hand Neferankh the toy, he sits down beside me, pulling me to his lap as I struggle, smacking his chest.

"Dude, you're supposed to be the protective one now Kyler is gone." I complain to Luke and he smiles.