Chapter 21

Amazing cover at the top by @jayariuh, thank you so much, it's wonderful!! Check out her book Orphan aka the violet haired girl, it'd really mean a lot.

Also, I just checked and River is #85 on psychopath and #383 on action romance!!!

Say whaaaaaa?!!

Thank you guys so much, this has been the best news I got today and I was really feeling down.

It's all because of you my wonderful readers, thank you for all your support, votes and comments. You guys are the best!!!!!!!

Haha, too many exclamation points, lol!

So here we go, your new update!

Chapter 21.

I bop my head, singing along to the song, 'I took a pill in Ibiza' by Mike Posner. A smile spreads across my face as I hear dad's cracked voice trying to sing, I turn to him, my brow raised slightly at his failed attempt. "What? You gotta give your old man some credit, I still got my jam." I shake my head and watch as the buildings go back in a blur.

We were currently on our way to pick up Min-Jun.

The car comes to a halt in front of his house, Eou-Jung was standing next to her son, probably crying and telling him not to have too much fun without her, a smile graces my face as I stare at all the animals surrounding her, a deer, an owl perching on Min-Jun's shoulder, some bunnies, a little cute pig and a dog.

I open the door and rush over to her, pulling her into a bone crushing hug. "Mama!" I say and pull away from her, her hands come to my face, grasping my cheeks,
"Darling, you look more beautiful than ever, how are you?" I smile and nod, "Fine, how are you? This dork hasn't been getting any fun has he?" She rolls her eyes, "Tell ms about it, I'd become his buddy even at twenty one, I can't act like a college kid anymore!"

I laugh loudly and Min-Jun pushes my head, I nudge him back as dad puts his bag in the trunk. "Take care of yourself, your dad and I would be gone for about a week, but before then, Minnie over here would be gone to college, maybe Kyler can come pick him up, we'll be leaving in two days." She says making him pout from the nickname.

She turns to her son, "And you, get a life! Have some fun with Kyler, eat more, get laid, have a lot of Barbies, act like a college kid, and take care of yourself and Kai."

She pulls us in for another hug while her owl flies onto a branch, I wave at her once more before getting into the car as dad drives off. Min-Jun and dad chat all the way back home, leaving me to watch the buildings pass.