Chapter 24

My head crashed into Bruce's chest, forcing me back. I blink and look up at his angry face.

Uh-oh.

He takes a menacing step towards me and I step back, obviously not in the mood to deal with him. "Watch where you're going next time bitch."

A frown take over my face and I cross my arms, "Excuse me?" I ask and he takes another step, "What? Do you have anything to say?"

I roll my eyes, "I don't have time, I gotta get to class, now if you'd excuse me, bye." I try to round him but he grabbed my arm, and tried to slam me into the lockers.

But me, being innocent sweet little Brownielocks, I turn and ram his head into the lockers. He uses his hand to block the hit, making it less painful.

He turns to me, rage in his eyes. He attempts to choke me, stretching his hand towards me. I move away and twist his arm, until I hear a snap. 

He cries out, his once angry face morphing into pain. A dry chuckle leaves my mouth as I release his hand, pushing him away from me.

The warning bell rings and I look up at the people staring at me, fear in their eyes. I ignore them and bolt towards the class, forgetting how Meredith just flashed through me. 

I throw open the door and rush to my seat. Miss Roxanne had a weirded out look on her face as one of her students starts flexing his muscles, completely shirtless. 

I roll my eyes as one of the girls beside me starts fawning over him. "Yes, we get it! Now can you sit down and do all of us a favour by covering those bread stick arms?"

Everybody turns to me and I realize that I said that out loud. I roll my eyes and look at Miss Roxanne that let out a sigh of relief.

"Thank you, Steven for the uh…wonderful description on how you um…imagine Romeo…yes."

I let out a snort and she turns her attention to me, "Kai, where is River?" She asks, and I shrug, really not knowing where he is since we're kinda not speaking anymore.

The class starts just as Steven puts on his shirt, freak.

Leaving me to space out, into my thoughts. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Have you ever wanted to kill someone?

Have you already killed someone?

Have you regretted it ever?

My answer is: Yes, yes and yes.

For the first question, yes, I have wanted to kill someone.

For the second question, yes, I have killed someone. I mean come on we all have.

If you do not realise what I'm talking about, then you'll probably feel really dumb for not knowing the simple answer, how many eggs have you cracked, boiled/fried/scrambled, and eaten?

It's as simple as that.

For the third question, yes, I have and will always regret killing that guy. He did deserve it but that's not something that can sit in my stomach without making me feel guilty.

But now, like right now, I want to kill…

Camilla.

Here's what happened…

My shoes tap continuously against the halls of the floor, my hair bouncing as I walk towards my gym locker, sucking in my lip as I hum to a mindless tune.