Chapter 59

Yugi finally left the hospital after a few more minutes of stunned silence, struggling to coming to grips with Yami's terrible turn.

He grimly got into his car, avoiding any eye contact from anyone, including Mahad and Mana, who seemed to be just as stunned as he was.

He made his way to his car, having no idea how he was going to help out his Mou Hitori. That was all he wanted. He wanted him alive and well And to be healthy again.

But sadly, reality had something completely different planned, and Yugi couldn't handle it if it went through.

Sitting in his drivers seat, he leaned back, closing his eyes and sighing deeply.

"O-Oh Yami..." He stuttered, sniffing, "What are we gonna d-do with such l-little time..?"

He sat there in silence, wondering what to do. He had to find a way to help Yami. He had to, and he wasn't going to stop. He knew what he had to do. But the real question was, Where was he going to find someone outside of Yami's family...with the same blood type?

Suddenly, as if by instinct that was randomly kicking in because he needed it. He suddenly remembered Yami and his letters to Heba before his stepbrother's death. What if there was something there..?

It was a huge accusation...

But it just might have worked.

Yugi decided to take the chance and started his car, strapping into his car seat and backing away from the hospital.

"Hope you don't mind me, Yami..." He muttered, a sudden fire of confidence bursting in his eyes, "..There's something I need to do."

~~~~~~~

Yugi pulled up to the driveway of Yami's large mansion-like house. He stopped in front of it and immediately got out of the car, having no idea where he was getting the determination he was getting, but he was glad he was getting it.

It made him feel like he was doing something.

Yugi walked through the front doors and walked inside, again becoming awed by the cleanliness of the house, even though Yami hadn't been there for mere weeks now. It was still in tip top condition.

Yugi felt himself slightly grin, looking around at the large inside. He could see himself and Yami laughing in the kitchen. The pool could be seen through a large window nearby, and he saw himself and Yami swimming around in the water, then he felt the chills again when he remembered their first kiss that first night he was here visiting for dinner.

"So many memories were made here..." Yugi muttered, finally walking up the staircase to the hallway where Yami's room was, "I just hope that we can make more..."

Yugi made his way down the long and dimly lit hallway. He remembered his dream, when Heba first warned him of what could have and did happen to his brother. The dream had the same hall, with the same doors on either side of him.

He tried to remember which door led to Yami's room, having to open a few doors before actually finding the door that would open to Yami's room. He walked in, looking around the small area.

"...he should have those things somewhere..." Yugi muttered to himself, "If he loves Heba as much as it seems...he must have those letters stored somewhere..."

Yugi turned to his dresser and rolled out a few drawers, getting various garments of clothes, but nothing he wanted. Finally, after several failed attempts to find the letters he was seeking, he opened a cabinet on the bottom of the dresser.

And he found a binder.

"...Huh?" He tilted his head and opened it up, seeing a think stack of papers, all neatly placed into the binder rings.