II: Looking for them

[Minju's POV]

It's been a few days since Yuri ran away. We've been looking all over for her but she's nowhere to be found.

We asked the police to help us look for her but ... they didn't help at all. They said that they were too busy with other cases and that they cant help us.

I went to the playground where we used to talk before but she wasn't there. I looked everywhere even at the funeral home, but there was no sign of her.

I went back to our dorm as I saw my friends laying down on the floor. I guess they're also tired at looking for Yuri.

"Any luck?" Wonyoung, Nako and Eunbi unnie shaked their heads.

"Where could she be?" I gave them a look as I felt a tear fall to my cheek. I sat next to Eunbi unnie as she gave me a hug.

"We shouldn't have said those words to her"

Ring ... ring

I picked up the call as Eunbi unnie let go of me.

Oh ... Saerom unnie

Did you find her?

No

We're also looking. Please inform us if anything happens.

Okay

Minju, dont worry too much.
I'm sure we'll find her

I hope so

An idea popped in my head. This might be a bit crazy but I think she'll go there.

Unnie ... I might have an idea

Really? What is it?

Can you tell me where 'SHE' is?

Oh no!
No ... no ... no
But ... you think so?

It's worth a try ... isnt it?

You know that we dont talk about that anymore. Plus Yuri might not even be there
I dont think it's a good idea

Unnie ...
Please

*sigh Okay ... i'll text you the address
But after that, never speak of her with any one of us again

Okay, I promise
Bye

She turned off the call as I received the address. Eunbi unnie gave me a 'what did they say' look. I told her about my plan on going to the said place.

Wonyoung warned me that Saerom unnie and the others might hate me after this but i'm willing to take that risk ... for the person who saved me.

"Minju, would you want me to join you?"

"Me too ... i'll go with you" Wonyoung and Nako offered. But I shaked my head and gave them a small smile.

"You guys can stay. I can do this all on my own, i'll take a taxi and text you guys when I get there" I took my bag and went out as they bid me goodluck.

I waited outside for the taxi and gave him the address. It was already late, so I was a bit afraid of going out. But good thing the driver was really nice.