XI: Phone call

[Yena's POV]

"Ms. Choi you're back?" This crazy manager greeted me as soon as I came inside. I didnt discuss this with Yuri or anything but i'll talk to the owner about her offer.

To update you about what happened. I'm jobless right now, but Yuri doesnt know that. She still thinks that I work at this cafe. My friends from the tattoo shop seems to be avoiding me. And i'm pretty sure that i'm not allowed to go there again. So that ends my career as a tattoo artist.

Yuri has been the same as always. I tried to convince her in quitting her job but she just told me to shut up. Since i'm jobless I spend my days goofing around the convenience store. My old boss likes me around and I also like it there.

Now i'm here to make a deal with the so called owner of this cafe. I just hope that nothing goes wrong.

"Have a seat" we both sat down as she motioned the other staff to bring me food. "Have you decided?" I nodded.

She dialed the number then gave me her phone. It only took a few seconds before the person answred.

"What is it?"
"I'm a bit busy right now"

"You wanted to talk to me"

"..."

"Uhhhhhh ... hello?"

"Yena"

"That's me"

"It is you"
"I know that voice anywhere"

"You said you'll do anything for me right?"

"Wha- oh yeah"
"What is it that you want?"

"I want you to leave me alone"

"..."

"Dont ever try to contact me again"
"You cant get me with money"
"I have no idea of who you are so why are you doing all this for me?"

"Yena you're ..."
"I'm your friend"

"I cant believe you that easily"

"I know you wont"
"But believe me"

"Why should I do that?"

"Because I know you better than anyone"

"..."

"You may not believe me now but soon you will"
"I'm going there this weekend"
"Hope to see you"

"You wont"

Then I turned off the call and gave back her phone.

"What did she say?" I stood up and left the cafe. Surprisingly my feet led me to the beach where I nearly drowned thanks to Juri.

I sat down and relaxed for a while. A lot of things just happened and I dont know how to tell Yuri about me being jobless. I layed down by the sand and closed my eyes. I unkowingly slept and it was already dark when I woke up. I didnt want to move so I still layed frozen on the sand.