LV: the end

"Yah, where are you going!?" I snapped out of it. I ran to my car and just sat there for a while. I still held onto the letter, not knowing what to do. But I know that I need to find her.

"Yena unnie!" Chaewon was knocking on the door as I lowered the window and told her that I need to find Yuri.

"Let me go with you, i'll drive. You cant drive in that condition" I tried fighting with her but I was defeated.

"Where do you want us to go?" I looked at the clock and it was around 10 at night. But i'm pretty sure that there are still a lot of people outside.

The only that I could think of was her house. I told Chaewon the directions as she drived. But we sadly couldnt find her anywhere. I she cant possibly be in Jeju right now.

Without realizing it Chaewon drove me home. "Maybe she just wants to say goodbye. You should rest" she said as she parked the car.

"You dont understand" she pulled me out. She doesnt get it ... Yuri. I dont have much time.

"Yena unnie, let it go. You're just tired" I shaked my head. I know what she's trying to say using the letter. I'm sure about this.

"If you dont want to help me, i'll do it myself!" I grabbed my keys and drove the car to anywhere.

I didnt know where to go. Who knows!? She might be in Busan right now. I tried calling her a few times but she wont answer.

I drove around Seoul while trying to call her. After a few minutes I stopped and decided to just wait for her to answer the call.

She'll answer ... she has to. And if she doesnt then, I dont know what else to do.

"Unnie?" That voice. I cant believe that i'm crying while hearing her call me. "Hello? If you're not gonna answer i'm just gonna en-"

"Where are you?" We need to talk. I may not be in the right state, but I have to do something.

"If I tell you would you come?" I could imagine her saying this with a smile on her face. She's probably talking with a flat expression but I dont care anymore.

I planned on removing her from my life but here she goes again. Why cant she just leave my head!? This simple note that she left me. Why did I even run away after that!? Why do I still want to look for her ... even after all she's done.

"Yes" there was silence from the other line. I dont know what to say so I waited for her to speak.

"I didnt know that it would be that easy. I shouldve asked you to come to me three years ago" I dont know what she's trying to do but I have a bad feeling about it.

"Please tell me where you are right now"

"I always thought what it would be like if we stayed on the island. Would I still be working three jobs? Would you still work at the store? All of those questions linger in my head" she's stalling ... Do something!

"Where. Are. You? Please"

"Remember your tattoo? You looked so happy when you first showed it to me. I never thought that you'd be good at drawing before. But your tattoo says otherwise" She still hasnt answered my question. Jo Yuri ... what are you thinking of right now?

"Please tell me" i'm desperate. Please~

"I'm close to the place where I first saw you" I knew this was bound to happen. But I never expected it to happen for real.

I drove my car to the place. But the traffic was so ... arrrgh! Well ... I guess i'm stuck here for a while.

"Unnie are you still there?" I forgot that I was still calling her. "I'm here"