III: New Life

6 month's after meeting each other.

[Yena's POV]

"Hello!!! Right now as you can see, i'm in our room. We live in this small place in Jeju island.

In case you don't know me my name is Choi Yena, that's it. As of now that's the only info that I know about me. I lost my memories on October 29 last year, and since I dont know my birthday I might as well celebrate that day.

Anyways ... I've been living here with my friend and only family member Yuri, for the last six months. We both lost our memories due to an 'accident' that happened to us before. Right now she's at work, I mean ... let's be real for a moment. We both have no idea who we are and we have no money. Don't worry you'd be meeting her sooner or later.

We might have lost our memories. But were happy, living here, together. We help each other make it through the day. We might not be family, actually ... were strangers. Strangers who coincidentally met each other while both of them lost their memories. Our story is crazy right?

But enough about that, I bet your bored listening to just that. So here i'll tour you in our room" I grabbed it and turned to the side to see- Yuri.

"Uhhhhhh ... what are you doing?" Why is she here early? I thought she'll be home later at five. It's still FOUR!?

"I-I ..." she took her mirror from my hand and placed it in the table. "Sorry I used your mirror"

"You didn't answer my question" she said as she sat down the floor. I sat next to her and scratched my head.

"Well ... I-I pretended to take a video of myself" goshhh!!! That was so embarrassing! She might make fun of me.

"Why?" She didnt laugh. She looked serious, maybe she's tired right now. "I'm practicing"

"For what?" I know she'll oppose but here I go. "I wanna be a vlogger. My friend said that with my personality, I might be successful as one!"

"Who said that? Which friend?" Why is she so serious right now. "Juri" I personally think being a vlogger isnt a bad idea.

"Dont talk to her anymore. She lied" she said as she took a pillow and rested her body. "WHAT!? No, Juri's a good friend. And I think that being a vlogger is a great idea. She also said that if I become successful i'll get paid for my videos" she cant do this to me.

"She just told you that so you'd quit your job and she'll get her promotion" what!? I work in a convenience store! Why would Juri do that? "She wouldn't do that. She's a good friend. And I AM planning to ... quit my job"

"What!? You cant. My work is already hard Yena you cant quit" she has a point. But i'm planning to quit after I find a new job. "I know ... i'm sorry"

"I'm sorry too, but about the vlogger idea. Forget about it, that's not gonna happen" ahhhhh ... why cant she just say yes, I support your dream. "Waeeee?"

She pulled me making me lay next to her. She turned to the side as she made me look at her. I was now staring at her as she was holding both my cheeks.

"Yena. Firstly you know that I care about you and I would LOVE to support your dream but ... we both dont have phones. You need a phone to upload videos and I certainly wont buy you a camera" I turned my eyes and looked away from her.