LII: Scars

[Yena's POV]

We returned back to the hospital and both of us havent said a word since. The staff were relieved to see me and my parents were ... well, they were okay.

They checked me and told me that I still have to go to therapy for blah blah ... I didnt really care that much.

Yujin died because of me and if I hadnt forced her to go with me, she couldve ... what is wRONG WITH ME!?

I stayed in bed as my parents and Yuri quietly watched me. I gave Yuri a few glances but it looks like she was in a trance or smth.

I gave a good look at her just like what I did earlier. I dont know why but I just wanna run away with her. Run and just leave everything behind. But now knowing that only I survived, I dont know how to live anymore.

I heard that the funeral is coming up in a few days. I'm still fighting myself whether I go or not. But Yuri told me earlier that I should go. Yujin wouldve wanted me to.

Where did it all go wrong? We were having fun flying with the wind. Yujin was our pilot guiding us to somewhere. It was her first time flying as pilot with someone. How could this happen to her?

The doctor suddenly came into the room and called for my parents, so they excused themselves and left. Yuri and I were the only ones in the room again but it doesnt seem that she knows that my parents left.

She's still staring at nowhere and just deeply thinking. I scanned her and smiled to myself.

So ... this is how she looks like after three years. She's still beautiful just like before. But she's thinner and it looks like she just woke up or smth. Nothing really changed much with her.

I decided to stand up and maybe ... play with her. I went to her and waved my hands. She didnt move, it was like she was frozen like that. I grabbed her hand which made her sleeve fall to her elbows.

I couldnt believe what I saw. There were so many of them and some were even bleeding. My eyes quivered in fear, I dont know what's happening ... did Yuri do this? Is this really her?

I slowly touched her arm and just felt the rough texture ... it was so- she removed her arm away from me.

"What are you doing?" I didnt know what to say. Yuri ... she ... why did she do this? What happened to her? She stood up and slapped me. And it hurts so bad ... ಥ_ಥ

"Yuri ... I just ..." I was lost for words, i'm surprised to see all those scars from her arm. But i'm more surprised with her slapping me.

"Dont ever touch me again" she said as she walked to the door. "Wait!" Good thing she stopped. I had a feeling that she'd really go away but she didnt.

I walked up to her and grabbed her by the arm. "What happened to this!?" She just looked at me with a blank expression.

"Nothing happened. Now, let go of me!" She tried to pull her arm away from me but my hold was too strong. I know that i'm hurting her right now, but I just want to know the truth.

"Why are you doing this?!" She scoffed and looked elsewhere. She couldnt look at me in the eye.

"Let go of me!" I pulled out her sleeve revealing her arm which is now bleeding a little. "This! What is this!?"

She still tried to pull her arm away then she suddenly slapped me again using her other arm. Ho-how could she slap me like that?

"You dont have to know" her slapping me made me hold onto her even harder. "Tell me!"

"No, now let go!" I grabbed her by the shoulders and made her look at me. It wasnt easy doing this to her, I would never want to hurt her. But ... I just wanna know. Yujin dying is already a suffering, why does she have to do this?

We fought each other until she fell on the ground. I sat on top of her, but we continued to fight.

"What are you doing!?" I was on top of her, yes. And I didnt think of anything else. I dont even remember why were fighting.

"Please just tell me!" I never thought that Yuri and I would be in a situation like this. My eyes are already shaking from what i'm doing. But her expression was different, she just had this blank look on her.

"WHAT THE F ..." Chaewon, good thing that the person who came wad Chaewon. Both Yuri and I didnt move an inch. I dont know why but both of us were frozen in spot like that.

"This is a hospital not a hotel ... I cant believe you guys" I just listened to her voice as I kept my eyes on Yuri. It was like she was challenging me with her stare.

Then I heard a few voices enter the room but I continued on looking at her as she did the same. She blinked a few times, so I guess she lost the staring contest. But I dont know why ... we just didnt move.

"Woah ... Yena!?"

"Oh my god!? What are they doing!?"

"Uhhhhhh ..."

"Is that ... Yuri"

I could hear that my other friends came to visit me. But both of us still havent moved.

"You wanna know why I did it?" I slowly nodded as I just stared at her. "It's because I was miserable without you. Are you happy now?" She said it in a casual way as if nothing was wrong. I guess she learned how to hide her feelings when I was away.

I removed myself on top of her and helped her up. She gave me this look saying 'let's talk'. She's changed ... I feel so afraid of her.

She pulled her chair to the corner of the room and just sat quietly. I looked at her for a few seconds before giving my attention to my friends who just arrived.

"Sorry we ruined your sex night" wtf is she even saying, is it me or did my friends just got weirder. Was Hyewon this weird!?

"How are you doing?"

"But after what we saw, it looks like your already healed up" I shaked my head and sat on the bed.

"Does anywhere hurt?" Chaewon said as shaked my head. Well ... my cheeks hurt, from Yuri's slap. Chaewon still visits me here even if she's still grieving about Yujin. I could still see that her eyes are a bit red.

We just talked and catched up with each other. Nothings changed that much really, they're still there for me. I know that all of them are grieving for Yujin, I'm happy that they'd still visit me.

"What do you plan on doing at the funeral?" Chaeyeon said as we looked at each other. "She's right we should do something ..." we talked about what to do and about our messages for Yujin.

We also planned on going together since it's gonna be in seoul. "So ... enough about that. Yena, what were you doing with Yuri earlier?" She had this crazy look with her.

I was about to say something when she went to Yuri. What is she doing? ... Yuri isnt in a good mood so she shouldnt ...

Yuri stood up as Hyewon pulled her to us. "Yuri ... what did you do with Yena earlier?" She had this smirk on her face as the others were embarrassed by her. They were laughing as Hyewon asked Yuri. She still had this blank expression though.

"We were making out" my eyes widened as I felt the others look at me. "Wahhhhhh ... our Yena is growing up" my friends arent just crazy, they're really crazy.

How can Yuri say that?! We ... we didnt ... do that.

"Yuri ... I-"

"Let's continue elsewhere" she said as she pulled me out of the door. My friends had this weird look on their faces. I just shaked my head, Chaewon was the only normal one.

How ... how can this be!?

"We're really making out?" I said as she pulled me out of the hospital. She didnt answer me and continued to pull me to our old house.

The place hasnt changed it looked like she lived here for a few years. I wonder what she's thinking of right now.

"Take off your clothes" WHAT!? She repeated what she said but I didnt move. Before I know it, she was already taking my clothes off.