XXXI: Bomb

[Yena's POV]

Wednesday: Day 9 - 3rd Day of the Bet

My alarm rang just on time and my body still hurts from what happened yesterday. I recieved a text from Chaewon saying to just rest for today.

But of course, this is the last day and I planned so much. I can't give up and I know that Yuri will be waiting ... maybe.

I rushed and did everything as fast as I could. I arrived at Yiren's house around 4:00 am. I expected her to wait for me at the door but she wasnt.

Her grandmother opened the door for me and she just motioned that I could go up. I knocked a few times before opening her bedroom door.

I found her sleeping on top of her mattress in the middle of the room. She seemed tired that I didnt bother to wake her up.

After what I did yesterday I know that all of us are just tired. I'll let them sleep and maybe start my plan in the afternoon.

Yiren woke up after a few minutes and she was surprisingly not surprised at me in her room. "What's the plan for today?"

"We're gonna throw a bomb" The words 'what are you thinking!?' were written in her face. "Whatever, i'll just trust you" she shaked her head as she went downstairs.

"Here eat toast, aren't you waking them up today?" She sat as she sat next to me. "Nope, I have a different idea" she just gave me a nod.

"How many plans did you make anyways?" She said as she took a bite. "I dont know I didnt count but some were better than yesterday"

"Like what? What else were you supposed to do?" I gave her a smirk. I called Juri the other day and she helped me create brilliant ideas.

"1. Is to call her parents and treat them for dinner. I even asked someone to help me get their address and numbers." She quickly faced me. "Parents!?"

"Yeah ... Once her parents knock at the door, it would be impossible for her to not leave the room" Yiren kept calling me crazy after that.

"2. Is to pretend that I had an accident and i'm in the hospital. She would be so worried that she'd run" She kept on staring at me with a confused face.

"3. Is that I-"

"I dont want to hear it anymore. WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!?" I just stared at her and ate my bread. "I created this 'bomb', I made 15 of them and i'm just go throw it to their room. You dont need to help me today"

"That's it?" I gave her a nod.

"Arent you curious on what's inside?" She shrugged but i'm gonna tell her anyways. "It's something that would make her run out if the room"

"Just tell me ... I dont wanna guess" she said as we finished our breakfast.

"Bugs" I said in a confident tone. "Real ones?" I gave her a grin. "Maybe or maybe not"

"You know what? I dont wanna know anymore. Call me when your 'bomb' thing is over" She shaked her head and went downstairs.

After she went down I took the bomb that I created and threw them one by one to their room. And it exploded perfectly just as I imagined it.