XVII: Found them

*A few days later
[Chaewon POV]

It's been days since I left Yena unnie in Jeju. I still havent told my friends about how I found Yena. I bet they're still worried sick about her.

Ring ring ... ring ring

"Wanna have coffee? I'll be at the cafe, see you" then she ended the call. I didnt even get to answer her.

I wasnt busy today so I decided to go to the cafe. When I arrived, she was sitting at her usual table with a coffee on her hand.

"I knew you'd come" I sat in front of her as I just looked at her. Sometimes I just cant get what she's thinking. She called a staff and told her to get my drink. Surprisingly they got my drink right.

"Why did you call me here?" She drank her coffee. "Just because"

"How was your trip to jeju?" how did she know that I went there? Is she ... "Is Yena alright?" I still dont know what to say. How did she know that?

"Dont look surprised. The moment you said that you had something important to do, I knew it was Yena" I knew I couldnt hide anything from them. "Does everyone know?"

"No, Only me. Yujin and I still went to Jeju but as I expected, they moved to another place. Yujin was a bit bummed, so we decided to take a three day vacation at a hotel there"

"Let's go next week, Yena unnie will be excited to meet you" she looked at me then thinked for a second. "Meet? You mean ... she lost her memories?"

"She tried to commit suicide" she stood up from the table. "I knew it, I knew it. Was she with anybody?" She seems to be putting all the pieces together.

"Yuri. Jo Yuri, the girl saved her" She kept on nodding then she took her phone and called someone.

"Hello, is this Kim Minju. Yes, It's me Hyewon. My friend found them. Yes, they're together. Meet me at the cafe, we'll explain everything" then she ended the call. "Who was that?"

"A friend of Jo Yuri. We met at the hospital where they got admitted" I nodded. So I guess people were also looking for Yuri.

That's good actually, I was afraid that Yena unnie wouldn't go back since Yuri would be alone. But since her friends are here, we could all just go back to our own ways.

We waited for a few minutes until they got here. Two people came into the shop as they searched for something.

Hyewon unnie raised her hand and told them to sit. She moved next to me and let the other two sit next to each other. This girl in front of me was a bit familiar but I cant seem to remember when I saw her.

"Kim Chaewon?" I was surpised by the sudden call. I gave a glance at Hyewon unnie before looking at the girl in front of me. "Yes?"

"It is you! Nice seeing you again" I stared at her and tried to recall but I had no idea. "It's me Kwon Eunbi, we were in the same neighbourhood before" Ahhhhhh! Now I remember, she was the popular girl from the other block.

"Ohhh! I remember you now. It's really nice meeting you again" we both nodded and gave a look at the other two who were just staring at us.

"Chaewon, this is Minju. She's a friend of Jo Yuri, and I guess you already know Eunbi unnie" I nodded as Minju and I shaked hands.

"You've found Yuri? Are you sure it's our Jo Yuri?" I nodded slowly. I'm not sure about 'their' Yuri, but I know her name is Jo Yuri.

She took out her phone and shown a picture of Yuri to make sure. I quickly nodded and assured them it was her.