XXVIII: Plans

Sunday: Day 6

It was still dark as I went to their house and knocked. I'm not sure if they're awake yet, but I had to give a try. After a few minutes Eunbi unnie opened the door and surprisingly welcomed me inside.

"Did you eat already?" I shaked my head as she stood up and went to the kitchen. She came back with a bowl of cereal in her hand. "Here, it's the only thing I can give you right now" I thanked her and continued to eat.

"Is it okay for me to come in here?" She shaked her head. "Nope, that's why you have to leave after eating" I quickly stood up and went to the stairs.

She followed me and grabbed my hand. "You cant go to her room. Stay downstairs" she pulled me downstairs and made me sit down.

I finished my cereal and other people started waking up and going downstairs. Yuri went down and she was surprised to see me. "Unnie ..."

"Ah~ Eunbi unnie thank you for the breakfast. I'll go outside now" I went outside and sat at the front of the door. The door suddenly opened revealing Yuri.

"Unnie, I appreciate your effort but please stop, you'll just tire yourself" she said then opened the door.

I had this thought that she'd talk to me about it but I was obviously wrong. So this is Plan B ... failed. Plan C will have to start, and if this doesn't work. Let's just see what will.

"How about a bet?" She stopped and stared at me with a confused look. "What are you talking about?"

"Well ... You want to stay in your room and not talk to me. How about we bet on it? If I can make you leave your room, then you have to talk to me" she thought about it for a moment. "What if I win?"

"If you wont leave your room for three days, i'll just accept it and wont bother you about it anymore. So ... deal?" She went closer to me and grabbed my hand. "Deal" she was about to enter when she suddenly looked at me.

"How about bathroom breaks?" I giggled at her idea. "Then how about we make a few rules. You can go to the bathroom for 30 minutes total in a day.

"Okay then to make it fair, I need to you at least a meter away from me and you cant enter the house" her idea made it more challenging. But I think I can handle it. "But ... you have to keep your window open at all times. If you close it you lose" she nodded.

"Deal, so day 1 will start tomorrow" I told her to go inside as I sat down in front of their door. After a few hours I decided to go to Yiren's place.

/////

"I have this plan to make her leave but I need your help" she just nodded to everything I told her. I have a total of four to five things/ideas to do this.

"You said it'll start tomorrow right? So no need to prepare everything today" she's right, but i'll also have to prepare at home.

"So the plan's all settled, see you tomorrow. I'll come around 4:00 am" then I left her house and prepared all the stuff might need.

Monday: Day 7 - 1st Day of the Bet

It was still dark when I came to their house. Today is just a simple tease, I have better plans for tomorrow.

"Yiren, will your grandma be okay with loud music?" She shrugged as I brought my large speaker to her room. And placed it near the window, Yul's room window is open  "Okay, Let's do this!!!"

May I remind you that it's around 4:45 am and people are still probably sleeping. I connected it to my phone as Yiren looked at me. "I cant believe werebdoing this"