XLI: She's happy

[Yena's POV]

Guess what ... remember Yiren's grandmother's alien language? I can understand it now. It seems to be called Chinese Mandarin around other places. Who knew right?

I'm in China with Yiren and her family right now. I'll be staying for a few days. Her family seems to like me though. We met each other hundreds of times, they mostly treat me like family nowadays.

(I'm just gonna bold all the Chinese conversations)

"Yena, what are you planning to do here?" I shrugged as I jumped on her bed. "Who knows? I'll leave if you want me to" I layed my body on bed as she sat next to me.

"I'm not telling you to leave. It's just that ... all you did for three years is run away. Arent you tired of it?" I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. "Of course i'm tired. Who wouldnt be? Even people around me are already tired"

"Hayyyyyyyysssss" she flopped on the bed and layed next to me. "Why dont you just come back to Korea? To your family? Your friends?"

"I cant. Not right now" I just closed my eyes and pretended to sleep. I dont want Yiren asking me the same questions over and over again.

"I know you're still awake, if you dont want to talk then just listen to me. Yuri is waiting for you, she even asked me before about where in Japan did you go. I wanted to help her but no one knew where you were.

I dont get why you're going back and forth from Japan to China. You could just go to Korea and live your normal life there" I opened my eyes and faced her.

"Once I go back, I might not be able to stop myself" I said staring at her. "She wants you to come to her" I removed my stare and gazed on the ceiling instead.

"That was three years ago. She might not long for me anymore. And if she did, she'll call me. She has to call me at least once before she dies or something" I heard her sigh. "And what if she doesnt?"

"That means she completely forgot about me. And that she's happy now and she doesnt need me anymore.

I told her that i'd wait and I will. That was my last promise to her. I cant really do anything right now, so i'll just wait"

"Why wait? When you could go to Korea and see her right now" Pshhh ... Yiren wants me to leave. That's why she's saying all these things.

"That's what i'm afraid of, I'm afraid of seeing her. I'm terrified by the fact that i'll go back and see her being happy without me. She pushed me away and she wanted to forget me, I gave her what she wants. I could've easily chosen to stay but I didnt. If she thinks that she'd be happy without me then so be it. But if life is still the same she'd call me, 'cause i'll always be waiting. If she doesnt call, that just means ... she's okay, she's happy and i'll just have to accept that"

"Ughhhhhhh ... why do you have to say all that? Why?" Yiren is crazy, how could I forget about that? If she's gonna act just like Juri then I shouldnt have come back here.

[Sakura's POV]

I spent all night defeating my game just to get a new high score. I cant believe that after what I did all night, my brain is still functioning.

I went straight to bed and just let myself rest. I woke up in the afternoon and just layed in my bed for a while. I'll maybe eat later ... who knows?

Ring ring~

Ring ring~

I picked up the call and it was Chaeyeon. She doesnt usually call at this time of day though.