XIII: Confused

[Yena's POV]

So my so called 'bestfriend' comes and give us a house then leaves the next day saying she has something more important.

She gave us enough money to last the whole week. That's why both Yuri and I have no reason to work anymore. Everything is already provided for us. But it still makes me remember that I have the responsibility now.

I went to Yuri's room. This is our first night not sleeping next to each other. I didnt bother knocking and just entered inside. She was still sleeping as I expected. It's been so long since she overslept and she deserves all this rest.

I went closer to her and she was still wrapped around the blanket. She looked so cute, I didnt bother waking her up. I moved to her bed and layed next to her. As soon as she felt me, she wrapped her arms and legs around me. I just let her do it as I closed my eyes to sleep.

I woke up and she was still hugging me. I hugged her back and closed my eyes again.

"Yena unnie ... is it okay to call you that? unnie?" I opened my eyes and looked at her. She was staring at me, waiting for an answer.

"Am I really older than you?" She nodded then gave me a smile. "Then okay ... call me whatever you want"

I continued to hug her, she moved closer to me then hugged me back. Yuri and I just stayed in bed while hugging for the whole day.

"Ummmmm ... am I disturbing something?" Chaewon came in the room while Yuri moved away from me.

"No" then she left the room. Chaewon and I were left inside with a confused look. She sat at the bed while I sat next to her.

"Chaewon ..." she looked at me "... Can I just stay at Yuri's room?" I cant understand the expression on her face nor can I read what's on her mind.

She sighed then smiled. "Sure if that's what you want, anything for you"

"Thanks ... How about we go downstairs? I'll cook for you" I stood up and went to the door. She just followed me down.

Yuri was sitting at the table eating cereal. Chaewon and I seated next to her. We were all quiet and ate our cereal in the middle of the afternoon.

Yuri said she'll go somewhere which leaves me and Chaewon inside the house.

"Hey ... want me to tell you a story?" She suddenly said. I just nodded. "What is it about?"

"A story of a little girl and her best friend" I know why she's telling me this but ... okay.

"There is this little girl and she came from a known family. Her parents were famous doctors and they had a big hospital ..."

"She's really lucky then" She smiled at me.

"... As lucky as she is, she was also lonely. One day when she was eight. Her parents made her go to a party. That's where she met another girl.

This particular girl was really strange. Her family was a hotel owner but she never gained any interest in it. At first the girl didnt want to talk to her because she was strange ..."

"How strange?" Maybe it's a good kind.

"... she drank Yakult backwards. And kept on saying weird stuff. She even wore her dress backwards that day. Her shoes were in different color and she held this blanket in her hand wherever she goes. But when the girl got to know her, she realized that the strange girl was more than she seemed.

After that night they became instant best friends. They saw each other at least four times a week and they would tell each other everything. They'd pr