XL: Hello world

[Yena's POV]

Three years later

"You should fix your hair" Juri gave me a comb as we ready ourselves for our live broadcast. "Why do I have to do this again?"

"Because you promised!" The live broadcast started after a few minutes and people unsurprisngly came and watched.

Juri kept on talking as I was just smiling at the camera while reading a few comments. "Hmmm ... Yena?" Juri tapped me as I looked in front.

"They said that they wanted to hear your voice" I placed my phone at the table and waved at the camera. "Hello! I was reading the comments and you guys have been asking a lot of stuff these days"

Juri looked at the comments. "They asked about our next video" I gave her a grin. "We've been working hard to practice our new cover and I hope you'll like it"

We looked at the comments and they kept asking for spoilers, about what song will we cover and will there be dancing in this video.

"Nope, No spoilers! How about we go to our new segment?" I looked at her with confused eyes. "What is this a variety show!?" Juri laughed at me and shaked her head.

"I was joking~ But since Yena is here today, How about we ask her a few questions" I wasnt prepared for this. All she told me was that I have to show up on video.

"First question ... Yena unnie, will you show up in more of Juri unnie's live?" Juri looked at me. I smiled at the camera and nodded. "I'll have to think about it first but I might show up often" Juri showed victory in her face. Why did I have to be dragged into this?

"Can Yena please sing for us?" Juri was signaling me to go and sing. I shaked my head and looked at the camera. "No I cant, but if you want to see me sing. You can check me out on Juri's channel"

"Does unnie have a boyfriend?" I shaked my head. "No I dont have one" Juri just giggled at the side. She's planned this all along and she's enjoying it.

"How about you read a few comments?" I nodded as I read the comments. "I love you ... please show up more ... wow ... I missed you ... Did you eat? ... Not yet.

Is Juri your girlfriend? No absolutely not" Juri just giggled at the side and continued to shake her head. "Guys!!! This is the last time okay? Yena unnie and I are not a couple. She's just my friend" we looked at the comments saying that they wished we were.

"Does Yena have someone already?" Juri looked at me amd wiggled her eyebrows. "Yes I do. And if she's watching this then ... Hi, I missed you and I hope to see you again someday" I said ending with a smile. Juri knew the situation and that ended up making her say random stuff about me.

"Unnie ... read the comments" I looked at the comments and read every comment that I saw.

"Do you still play games with Sakura? Yes I do. I was on her channel once. She's a good friend of mine so you should check her out ...

Please read my comment ... okay

Do you like watching cartoons? It's okay

What anime would you recommend? I dont watch a lot of anime but I watch a few that my friend Hyewon recommends. I cant remember the titles so sorry ...

I like anime ...

You should watch ...

Could you please say Hello to me? Uhhh Hello :) ...

Do you watch Hentai?  No, not my cup of tea. But if you like it then just go and enjoy it ...

Could you be my girlfriend? I've been told this question a lot but I only said the word Yes once, so No ...