XXV: Ignored

[Yena's POV]

I woke up after being locked in a room last night. The door was now wide open. And after what happened last night, I still want to talk to her. She might be mad at me now but she can't be mad at me forever.

The first thing I did was walk to their room and knocked. "Yul ..."

The door opened which revealed Nako. She was surprised to see me but after staring at me for a few seconds, she ignored me. I looked inside the room and Yuri wasn't there anymore.

I went to the window and took a few coins from my pocket. And of course being myself, I threw them one by one at Yiren's window.

After my sixth coin she finally showed up. "How's your arm?" It looked like she just woke up, she lazily nodded.

"Yah, Choi Yena! It's all your fault, I didnt get to sleep well because of you" she left for a while before coming back with a drink in her hand. "Why me!?"

"Your ex-girlfriend was crying last night. I dont know how but I could hear it clearly in my room" Yuri cried last night? This makes me want to reach for her more. I became more curious and wanted to ask her more questions but she was busy drinking.

"Yiren ... did you hear anything else? Did she say anything about me?" She finished her drink and stared at me. After a few seconds she threw her mug at me which I quickly pushed away making it break in the ground.

"Do you think I would eavesdrop?" I dont know ... maybe. This woman may be a bit crazy, just like her grandmother. "Maybe"

"I only heard crying ... aishhh, that was my favorite mug" she slammed the window shut which left me confused. What just happened? I only understood crying and mug, but whatever.

I went downstairs and saw them in the living room. I dont know if it's just me or has the number of people decreased.

"Where are the others?" I said looking at Eunbi unnie who was eating. She didnt reply and completely ignored me. I went to the kitchen to look for others but only Wonyoung was there.

"Have you seen the others? And maybe Yuri?" She told me to have a seat then gave me coffee.

"Unnie, didnt they tell you?" What? Tell me what? People have been ignoring me since last night. Wonyo is the first person to talk to me.

"Yuri unnie left this morning as usual. Then unnie's friends also left around the same time as Yuri unnie. Chaewon unnie said she'll pick you up later" they WHAT!? My so called friends left me here ... wow. I cant believe they did that.

"Then could you explain why Eunbi unnie and Nako ignored me earlier?" She giggled at me then took a bite at her food.

"They're just disappointed or something. They dont really want to tell me, so in some point they're also ignoring me" she pouted then continued eating. I finished my drink and went closer to her.

"So in some way, were a team? You and me vs your friends vs my friends" she looked confused but nodded.

"Since were a team, could you help me?" She hesitated but she was waiting for what I wad gonna say. "Could you tell me about Yuri? What happened to her in the past?"