XLVI: Missing

[Juri's POV]

Yena has been missing for a few weeks now. After she went back from China, she said Hi to me then left with all her bags. Crazy right?

Even her friends from Korea doesnt know where she is. I'm getting tired looking for her like this. We were even planning on going to Korea this week. How can this happen?

Ring ring~

I picked up the call 'cause it was Kkura unnie. She was also helping me look for our friend.

"I think I know where she is"

"Are you sure?"

"No"
"But there's a possibility"

"Where?"

"Province"

"..."

"..."

"Unnie ..."
"No"

"..."

"No, that's not it"

"It feels tiring looking for her"
"Have you tried calling"

"She wont answer my calls"

"Then ..."
"What should we do"

I'm not really sure what to do anymore. Even her friends cant find her. Maybe I should call the others and ask them what to do.

After the talk with Kkura-chan I decided to call Chaewon, maybe she knows where Yena is. I dont really want to go to her but I just wanna assure that she's safe.

Before I could call Chaewon, Yiren called me.

"What's with the sudden call?"

"Busan"

"What?"

"I think Yena unnie went to Yuri"

"Why Busan?"

"I heard Yuri went to her hometown"

"Oh ..."
"Why would she go? So suddenly?"

"She kept on talking about her when she was with me"

Yiren and I talked about the possibilities and How Yena unnie would be going to Yuri. It seems so sudden but knowing Yena, she'll probably do it.

After the talk, I realized that I shouldnt have to worry about Yena unnie anyways. I know that she can take care of herself and when things may get out of contol, she'll find a way.

That's the Yena unnie that I know. If she wants to do something, she'll find a way.

///////////

Sakura unnie and I thought that it was finally time to go back. She's been scared about the idea, but I think with Chaeyeon unnie's help, she said yes.

"Juri, when you were in Korea ... how was it?"

[Sakura's POV]