XXXII: Talk

"Sorry about that" I lowered my head as she just stared at me with a look that I cant describe.

She pulled me and made me sit on her bed. "Unnie ... you won" I gave her a nod. Yeah, I won.

"I'm sorry about what I did today ..." I pulled out Roachy from my pocket. "... Roachy and it's friends didn't mean any harm. They just wanted to help me" She giggled as I gave her Roachy.

"You gave it a name?" She held ever part of roachy as if she wasnt scared of it before. "Roachy ... why did you have to invite your friends? There were so many of you guys earlier and it scared me. I would appreciate it if you dont invite anyone next time" she returned Roachy to me.

"You heard that right? No more scaring Yuri" I said as I returned roachy inside my pocket.

"Yul, since I ... you know ... maybe we can-"

"Okay, It's time we clear things out" she said as I just stared at her. "Where should I start? ... "

"We can talk later, not here" she said as she gave a glance at the door. She's right this isnt the right place to talk.

But if not here then where?

"We can talk maybe in the park or in th-" then a brilliant idea made me stop her. "Would you like to go with me to Jeju island?" She thought about it for a few seconds before slowly nodding.

///////////

We came to Jeju island the next day. Her friends didnt know what's happening but they let her leave. My friends on the other hand didnt care that much. They were busy with their daily lives.

The plane ride to Jeju was quiet. We have been together for a few hours but neither of us said a word. I gave a thought on where in Jeju should we go and thankfully our old place was for sale. So I bought it, not the room but the whole house.

The old owner said that the place was now empty and that even our old furniture wasnt there anymore. It might be empty but memories are still there.

We were now walking at the streets where we walked together for almost everyday before. I dont know about her but for me it feels like home. Seoul had a different vibe than here, I feel at ease.

"Where are we going?" She said making me a bit surprised. It's the first thing that she said to me. "Convenience store" she didnt say anything and just followed me.

We arrived as Juri ran towards me for a hug. "Wh-why are you here!?" She said with excitement. "I missed you too"

"Hi Yuri" she said as Yul waved back at her with a smile. "I dont really have time to hang out with you today but maybe tomorrow?"

"How many days are you staying?" I made two with my fingers. "Today and tomorrow that's all we have" she hugged me, tighter this time.

"You're leaving already ... promise to come back longer next time" I nodded and showed her my pinky. After a few chat we left.

Yuri didnt say anything as she just followed me to the house. When we arrived I could see that she was surprised. "The house is empty" I said as we entered.

We passed by the living room and the main parts of the house. The only place we wanted to go to is our room. The room where we shared everything.

She opened the room and as I expected it was empty. Not a single furniture was inside. Just walls, the ceiling, the floor and a small window.

"Nothing's change" she said as she sat down on the floor. I placed all our bags at the side and sat next to her. "Even the smell is still the same"