XLIII: YenJin's Crazy Summer (1/3)

Day 1: Saturday

[Yujin's POV]

Wahh ... what is taking Yena unnie so long? She told me to be here at exactly 12:00 noon. It's already 1:30 pm and she still hasnt showed up.

I'm actually regretting that I said yes to her ideas. I should've just told Chaewon unnie that Yena unnie is coming back. This way, I wont have to do all these stuff with her.

"AHN YUJIN!!!" I turned around and saw Yena unnie waving at me. I ran towards her and welcomed her in for a hug. "Unnie~ I missed you so much"

"I missed you too" she told me how her life has been in Japan and what she does with Juri and Sakura unnie. I also told her about my school life in which i'm ready to leave.

"So ... unnie" she tilted her head and gave me a smile. "Where are we going exactly?"

[Yena's POV]

Wahhhh ... I cant believe i'm back. It doesnt seem like things changed though. It looks as if I left and went back the other day.

My parents already know that i'm back and other than them, Yujin. I'm ready to waste my money and just feel happy and alive.

After that, I plan on going to school again and maybe help with the family business. But who knows? I might find something I really want to do. I just hope that Yuri is enjoying her life. Just like how I wanna enjoy mine.

"Were gonna stay at a hotel, I already got us a room" she nodded as we went to the place. It's only gonna be for a month or so. After this, then i'm really getting my life again.

Day 5: Wednesday
(Ziplining)

"Unnie, i'm not usually scared like this. But i'm scared" I held her hand as I pulled her to the top. I'm also terrified right now. I'm kinda regretting my decisions in life.

"Yujin-ah, it's just a zipline. We've done this lots of times before. Remember?" She nodded. "You're right, we've done this before. So why would I be afraid" we cheered for each other but I know that both of us nervous.

"Okay, you already know what to do right?" I gave the staff a nod. "Just have fun and enjoy" They gave me a smile as I nervously smiled back. It's still pretty weird for us to be suddenly doing this though.

"I'll go first" Yujin said giving me a smile. I gave her a nod as she went do it first. Yujin already went, she seemed to be enjoying when I stare at her though. Pshhh ... so what was that scared thing before.

"Next ..." the staff helped me with everything as I was ready for my turn. "Okay, I hope you enjoy" my whole body was nervous. Even my hands was shaking as I held onto the harness.

I closed my eyes as the staff suddenly pushed me. After that I just felt the strong breeze smash through my face. Now I get why Yujin was enjoying. Not only was the view amazing but I also feel free. It feels like flying and it's so good to be like this after a while.

Day 8: Saturday
(Amusement Park)

"Wahhhhh ... unnie, it's been so long since i've been here" Yujin looked amazed as we entered the place. She looked like a kid who came for the first time. "I wanna go on every ride and eat corndogs" I gave her a nod and just let her drag me everywhere.