XXII: Planning

Knock knock

Knock knock

Knock knock ... ring ring~

The knocking sound started then my phone rang. I avoided everyone for a month now and learned so much about myself. I loved the idea of knowing that I was part of something before.

I missed so much about 'the outside world', my friends, and her. Seungmin oppa and my parents helped me a lot though. Chaewon came for a few days and of course I couldnt avoid her. They all helped me find my true self and realize what i'm really feeling.

I opened the door which revealed these four people. They all rushed inside and played in my room. I slowly closed the door and stared at my friends.

I saw Tomi sitting on the bed since she was the most normal, I decided to sit next to her. She hugged me lightly "Ahhhh~ I missed you~"

"I only missed you out of four people AHAHAH" The other three started coming to us as they calmed down.

"Yena unniee~ why haven't we heard anything from you?!" Yujin went to me and shaked my body. I stopped her from shaking me. "It's because all of you are gonna be annoying"

"Eyyyyy~ you love me" I shaked my head and looked down. It feels good to see them after a while. And of course I missed all of them, they're my friends.

"It's weird that you suddenly let us in"

"Yeaaa~ we knocked your door at least once a day"

Hyewon held me on the shoulder and shaked me. "How dare you ignore us?" She stopped as I gave her a smile.

"Can you guys help me?" They all looked at me with questioning faces. I told them my plan and waited for their reactions.

"You're crazy"

"That will never happen"

"You have to do your best for that to work"

"Who knows? She might also be crazy to say yes" Chaeyeon said which made me go for it.

"Ok! Chaeyeon thinks there's a chance. And she's better at advices than any of you" the other three sulked for a few seconds before bringing back their attention.

"How will we start this 'plan' of yours?" I never thought of how to start it but I know how to do it. The beginning is always the hardest part.

"You have her friends number right?" I faced Hyewon as she took her phone. "You mean Minju? Yup. Everyone here has her number, except you"

"I deleted all the other contacts and saved only her number" Everyone calls me, and I have no idea why I would call them. As I said before, she's the only one that matters now.

"Why do you want to call her?" Duhhh, did they not listen to my plan!? "We need her for our plan to work"

"Not to be a big bummer to you but no one really got the whole idea of your plan. We just know it's too crazy for you to do" Tomi said making the three slowly nod.

"Really? No one got the idea? Yujin?" She shaked her head. They were all so clueless so I decided to just say my plan again.

"Ok, listen carefully. I've avoided everyone for a month or so. And i've learned so much in that short amount of time, I felt like I know who Choi Yena really is.

And around somewhere there, I realized what I did to her. Thinking about all that and the stupid things that i've done. I want to make it up to her, and I just hope that she waited for me.

Even if she rejects me i'll still try. I'll try to make her love me again. I know that i'm stupid for breaking up with her and regret. But i'm happy that I can come back to her as a whole Choi Yena, the Yena who remembers the past but still loves her.

So would you guys please help me" I stared at them and they gave me this weird look in their faces.

Hitomi held and tapped my shoulder. "So~ Yena unnie. HOW IS THAT A PLANNN!?" I dont think I remember Tomi being this scary before.

"You just confessed your feeling for her to us" Hyewon said giggling.

"I mean ... I dont know. I thought that was already a plan" The four of them shaked their heads on me. "Dont worry unnie, that's why we're here"

"Can't I just meet up with her and maybe ask her to be my girlfriend" Their reactions were split into worried and laughing.

"Unnie, that's the greatest idea you had. Let's do that and see what happens" Yujin stood up and grabbed my hand. I pushed her hand away making her sit again.

"You have to think this out. You cant just go to her willy nilly and say that you want to be with her again" Chaeyeon said which made the atmosphere a bit serious.

"Does she contact any one of you?" They shaked her head but Hyewon raised her phone. "She texted me three or four weeks ago, she asked me why you werent answering any of her calls or texts"

"Did she talk about anything else?" Hyewon thought for a second before finally speaking. "No, she was just looking for you. But Minju also texted me asking me about you. That was the day we crazily knocked on your door and Seungmin oppa opened it for us. But you were staring at the air or something and I dont even know if you noticed us come in" I have no idea what she just said, maybe I was day dreaming or something.

"They were looking for me ..." I just opened my phone recently so I had no idea that she was calling for me. But I think that even if I knew that she was looking for me, i'd still avoid her. I was so stupid, I have to make it up to her. "... I have to go to her"

"And you will but we have to plan this out first. There's no way she'll accept you again after that" I shaked my head. No, after what Hyewon said that means even if we broke up she still looked for me. That means that she still loves me.

"No, after a lot of thinking. I have this feeling that she'll say yes" they were still wary of me but gave me a smile anyways.

The door suddenly opened revealing my best friend who I know will support me on this. Even if she had this huge crush on me before all of that is on the side now. She'll definitely help me.

"Chaewon-ah! Yena is about to do something she's gonna regret again" Chaewon came and sat beside Yujin.

"Then let her" I knew she'll help me. "See~" out of the three only Tomi was the calm one. They're all worried about me doing this decision.

"But Chaewon, Yena unnie wants to-" Chaeyeon was stopped. "I already know what she wants to do. But we should let her"

"How about a bet?" Hyewon said making the five of us give our attentions to her. "What's the prize?" Yujin said then we looked at Hyewon.

"How about the winner gets to have a wish or something" Chaeyeon said which most of us agreed. "How about we travel to where the winner wants to go? And the five people who lost gets to pay for everything" Tomi said and after that everyone just agreed.

"So what's your bet?" Hyewon said. I looked at my friends and they were taking all of this so seriously. They looked so serious that I want to laugh.

"She'll say yes for sure" That's my bet, I dont think of anything else except for her to say yes.

"Yuri unnie will slap her and be angry or something" Yujin said grinning at me.

"I think Yuri would be calm and be like no, you left ... blah blah blah" Hyewon was a bit confident when she said that.

"She'll cry and say she missed you but she wont accept you back" Chaewon said, I'm not sure about this but i'm still confident about her saying yes.

"She wont talk to you. She'll avoid you and say the stuff that you said to her" Chaeyeon said making me think on what if she really does that? That's why I regret so much.

"Since no one thought of this yet, i'm gonna bet that Yuri wont be home when we go there" she'll be home, Tomi is wrong. She'll be home, she will be ... i'm just sure of it.

"Then it's settled. We'll go to their house tomorrow without any notice then you'll confess. May the losers ready their money"