XVIII: Before

[Yena's POV]

I'm at work with Juri right now. Yuri is probably at home doing something for leisure. Juri keeps on bugging me and asking me to go to the cafe or something.

"Come on Yena~ it'll be my treat" I quickly shaked my head for disapproval. "In case you forgot, our shifts are different. I cant just leave the store"

"Eyyyy~ come on. I'll talk to the boss about that" I really dont think this is a good idea. "I just got my job. I can't slack off, Yuri is counting on me"

"What do you even need money for? You already have everything you need" I dont need money. I need to prove myself to Yuri that I can be responsible. "Yuri is expecting me to have a job"

She shaked her head. "There you go again. Yuri and Yuri and Yuri. Is she the only thing you think of?"

"Yes. She's the only thing I can and would think of. So shut up" she shrugged and went to somewhere.

She later came back with our boss. "You can go Yena, i'll watch the store. Just make sure you'd come back before 8:30" Juri nodded as she pulled me outside.

"Have you lost your mind?" She touched her head then shaked it for a while. "I dont know, maybe"

"Whatever, i'm going back" I turned to go back tobthe store but Juri pulled me to somewhere.

"It'll be my treat, dont worry" I was now walking beside her. It's not like I could refuse. "I can pay for it myself"

"Suit yourself" we went to a familiar cafe. I wanted to turn and run but Juri pulled me inside.

"This shop opened just recently. And I heard this place is famous in seoul" yeah, famous for it's crazy rich owner.

She pulled me to the counter. Some of the staff recognized me, and I could see them sending sign languages to each other.

"Ms. Choi Yena. Will it be the usual?" Juri turned tobthe staff. "Ms. Choi Yena!? Are you some kind of regular here?"

"What? No. This cafe just has a crazy owner who seems to know me" Just as I said those words the manager came to me.

"Ms. Choi, i'm glad you came back. Ms. Kang came here a few days before, but we couldnt contact you" she said as I saw her motion something to the other staff.

"Tell her that I dont want to hear from her ever again. Me and my friend are her to enjoy your coffee and that's it" She slowly nodded.

I turned around and saw Juri already sitting at a table with tons of food. I cant believe this is happening right now.

"We can order by ourselves" The manager kept on smiling. "It's okay, We served you all your favorites and we even packed some for takeout. Our boss will be mad at us if we dont do this, so just please accept it"

I gave a look at Juri, who was already eating. Since she already took a bite, I couldnt possibly refuse anymore. It would be too embarrassing for me.

"Yena, you never told me about this cafe thing. I could go here everyday and say your name then I would get free food!" She shaked my head as I let her eat. I dont get why their boss is just perfectly wasting money on me. But they're only doing their job so why refuse.

I let Juri finish the food then we left the store. "We hope to see you again Ms. Choi" the staff bowed as we went out of the door.

"Yena, Yena, Yena, Yena" I stared at Juri who kept on saying my name for some reason. "Waeee?"

"Let's do something, swim?" No, she cant do this again to me. "I have to go back before 8:30 remember?"

"I'll call someone to be a substitute. Come on~" she took out her phone and did something. "I told you I really can't. Maybe some other time"