XXIII: The bet

We're now driving all the way to Yuri and her friends' house and i'm super nervous about what will happen. But at the same time, I'm glad to see her.

All five of them are coming just to see my butt kicked but Yuri. But I dont care anymore, I just want to see her and i'm hopeful that she'll accept me.

"Unnie don't speed up, it's scaring us" I'm driving them right now. Because I dont trust any of them to drive me to Yul's house. But the main problem here is ... I dont know where she lives right now. The five of them are helping me with directions though.

We miraculously arrived to the said place. And I couldnt wait any longer so I ran and knocked the door as loud as I could. After a few knocking an old lady opened the door.

"Who are you?" I dont know why I said that but it made her a bit angry at me. She kept on saying stuff that I couldnt understand, I think she was speaking japanese or was it chinese?.

"I have no idea what you're saying right now but I need to see Yuri" then she started shouting again, I had no idea what was happening. "JO YURI ... she's this big and has bangs, looks like a hamster or so ... no? No idea?" The lady stared at me before shouting and pointing her finger at me.

I was about to talk to her again but Chaewon covered my mouth while Yujin and Hyewon pulled me away. Chaeyeon and Hitomi went and talked to the lady. They pulled me far away as possible. I removed their hands from my body and they just shaked their heads at me.

I saw the old lady look at me as I waved at her before going inside. Chaeyeon and Tomi went to us and spanked my butt for some reason. "What was all that for? Why was she shouting at me?"

"Well ... If some random stranger went and knocked crazily outside door, wouldnt you be upset? And she said she didnt get why you were looking for something at her house. We already said sorry on your behalf but she said that she never wants to see you again" but ... I thought we arrived at Yuri's house.

"Then if that's not her house where is it?" They pulled me to the house next to the old lady's. As soon as they told me, I ran and did the same thing.

Nako opened the door as I rushed my way inside. "YURI!!!" I entered almost every room and knocked on every door but after that I got tired and just sat with them in the living room.

"Where's Yuri's room?" I said while catching my breath. I saw my friends sitting at the living room and just drinking Juice. Nako stood up and told me to follow her.

"This is our room. But before I open it can you please, please be careful unnie?" I tilted my head and gave her a confused look. Be careful of what?

She opened the door and pushed me inside, after that I heard a locking sound. I got the idea that she locked me inside their room but ... Yuri wasn't inside, she wasnt anywhere to be found.

[Chaewon POV]

Nako came down after she told Yena unnie to follow her. We all just stared at her while she went to sit next to Eunbi unnie. "Did you lock her up?" she nodded.

"So what just happened?" Yujin said making Nako look at us. "Ah! I just locked Yena unnie inside our room"

"With Yuri?" Hyewon unnie said as Nako shaked her head.

"Yuri unnie isnt home right now. She leaves everyday early in the morning and comes home at around 9:00 pm" Wonyoung said as the five us nodded. I gave Hitomi a look and she was clearly staring at us. I could read in her eyes that she was saying the words 'I WON'

"Do you think Yena unnie will be okay?" Minju said looking worried. "Dont worry about her. She'll be fine, I bet she'll stare at Yuri's pictures inside the room and rummage her stuff. She might even sleep at her bed. But Nako, does your room have a window?" I asked making their heads shift to me.