XXX: Goodbye

[Yena's POV]

I quickly glanced down and saw that the mattress was not there anymore. So that's why Yiren seems to be panicking.

It's okay Yena, this is not the first time you're doing this right? You've done this lots of times ... maybe.

The question right now is will Yuri run down and save me or not. I have a chance to survive if I jump, right?

Last time if Yiren hadn't saved me would I have died? Probably not cause I think i'll survive with the right jump.

Whew ... I feel so nervous right now. But I still wanna do it though. I gave a look at Yuri and she was now pleading for me to stop. But she's surprisingly not doing anything. She's just there, crying while looking at me. She's not even having thoughts to leave her room and try to catch me.

What is she thinking right now?

I gave a glance at Yiren and she was like 'stop this unnie, go down from there!'. I took a deep breath and looked below. The height isnt that high, if I could just do the right ...

"Jo Yuri! Leave your room or else i'd jump!" I tried to read what she was thinking. Her expression changed she wiped all her tears and went closer to the window.

This means that she has no plan on leaving her room. She's thinking that I wouldn't do it, she thinks that i'll listen to her. That's why her expression changed. She knows that I cant do it. She knows that this is all just my plan to make her leave.

That's why her expression changed. She's just calm and unconcerned.

"Unnie ..." that's it! She's not really trying to save me. Let's see what happens now.

I jumped.

"YENAAAAAAA!!!"

Making my legs fall first. I know I have done PLF (Parachute Landing Fall) before and I think I could survive with it. I just hope that my body remembers what to do ... or else it's goodbye.

I was ready to risk my life for this but I didnt expect Yuri to not care like that. Does she think I wont jump because she told me not to?

I closed my eyes and felt the fall. Well ... goodbye everyone.

[Chaewon's POV]

Eunbi unnie texted me earlier and asked me to pick up Yena unnie since she's been a bit of a ... yeah. I dont usually do this but I know that I owe Yena unnie a lot. And it wont hurt if I try to help her right?

I went there right after my class, I'm sure that Yena unnie brought her car so I just rode a taxi. When I arrived, I knocked and they all welcomed me inside. "Where's unnie?"

"With the neighbour" I was confused but I nodded anyways. I have no idea what's happening. "Why is she ..."

"She has this thing happening with Yuri. We're not really sure, Yuri doesnt want to talk about it" Minju said while the others just kept on agreeing.

"Then she plays loud music in our room every morning, she also threw a bunch of crumpled papers yesterday. I haven't entered my room since this morning" Nako said and I could tell that she was a bit frustrated being at the same room as Yuri.

"Can I go to your room?" She shaked her head. "Yuri wont be okay with it. I think she's going through puberty again" I just gave them a nod.

It has been a week or so and Yena unnie is doing all these crazy stuff. I dont know what happened in Jeju island but I swear that she wasn't like this before. Well ... maybe just a little.