XXIX: Mattress

"This might be in one of your top ten most stupidest ideas" she said while looking at me. "Then you should be honored to see it in person" I said while smiling at her.

Since I got scolded yesterday I brought a smaller speaker today. I'm planning to put it in a basket and throw it to the other window, along with a few snacks and gummies that I wanted to give her.

I fixed everything and placed all the stuff in the basket then thankfully the delivery was fine and the package was safe.

I played the voice record that I did yesterday saying 'Yuri wake up, then I said Yuri too many times then Yuri wake up again' and it also says 'Nako mianhae for about two times'. I played it on repeat and waited for them to wake up.

I have no idea who woke up first but Nako went to the window and gave me a gaze. But of course I smiled at her making her leave the room.

Yuri came to the window then she looked for where the noise was coming from. She later on found the basket and opened it. She also turned off the speaker, but I knew it would happen.

"Can I hear a thank you?" I said while she was still looking at the basket full of snacks that I prepared for her. "Thank you" she said in a flat tone.

Yiren came and stood next to me. Both of us were now staring at Yuri. She looked confused on who the person next to me is. "Hello, i'm Yiren. I sprained my arm from saving Yena unnie"

I have no idea how that Yiren's introduction became the starting point of their staring contest. It took a couple of minutes before Yiren blinked making Yuri's lips form a grin.

"When are we doing your stunt?" She whispered making a few glances at Yuri. "Later when it's unexpected" she nodded then looked at Yuri again.

We spent most of our morning just looking at each other from the window, Yiren was also there. It was lunch time when Eunbi went to her room and gave her food.

She went to the window as I gave her a smile and wave. "Do your friends know you're here?" I shaked my head. "Nope. And they dont need to know"

"I'll call Chaewon to pick you up later" she said before leaving. I dont need her to pick me up, she doesn't even want to help me. Plus she's too busy to think about picking me up.

I dont really care though, this is my idea and my decision. Why should I let my friends know?

"Looks like you're in trouble" Yuri said while smiling.

"Why? Do you think i'm afraid of her? I'm more scared of your scolding" I said making her leave for a bit. She took her food and ate in front of me.

Yiren also left and grabbed food from downstairs. She sat next to me and whispered. "Can we tease her for a bit?" I dont know what she was thinking but I slowly nodded.

She opened our food and suddenly became a bit clingy. I gave her a questioning look as she had this face that said 'just do it!'. She fed me in front of Yuri and even hugged me.

Yuri just kept on staring without any expression at all. She just kept on eating her food. After a few minutes, she finished eating and quickly left the window.

Yiren removed herself and started eating on her own, she even threw the chopsticks at my face. "I wish i've never done that" she said while lowkey face palming herself.

When Yuri came back we both just finished eating. I volunteered to bring the plates downstairs and wash them.

I went back and saw both of them having grins on their faces. I dont know what happened but I know that Yiren's probably gonna tell me.